The online racing simulator
World activity map
(74 posts, started )
49 from Argentina, that's interesting
Now it works for me too,wondering,what has changed...
What the hell is going on in Turkey? They beating everything.
It looks like, the most of them are cruisers.
Your card is informative in terms of geography
Quote from TuRBuLEnZ :What the hell is going on in Turkey? They beating everything.
It looks like, the most of them are cruisers.

Demo players maybe?
Yesterday everything worked fine, now I got this message on Chrome
Quote :Your browser is not capable of displaying this page.
Reason: Script error.
You can check for a browser update or try another browser.

How to update Chrome?
Works fine on mozilla.

If I understood well, country colour is based only on people online from this country. What about if colour is based on ratio of people online and country area (or population) ? now big countries like Russia can easly become red, simply because there are many people playing from there. For example 10 racers online from Croatia vs 50 racers online from Russia, then Croatia will be more red than Russia due to much less area (or population)
do sth useful
Quote from Victor :All racers.
there's a bunch of (mostly) Saudi people who are still on an older demo host version.

Ahh that explains the black pixels, they're racers hitting red and white barriers!

On a more serious note, it is genuinely nice to hear of something new - even if not in the game itself. Things like this go a long way to showing that the devs aren't sitting on the beach counting the money. Or in your case, eating bread rolls.

It was a shame you missed this years get together too Victor, it really was excellent .
Nice Pretty cool to see
Very nice feature Victor GJ
Quote from Victor :
I could link to that page from a new "desktop icon" on lfsworld, but i couldn't come up with a decent one. If anyone feels like giving making an icon for this a go, that would be nice.

A world globe with LFS icon(s) shining out like Batsignals.
Can the map be incorporated into my Facebook page in some way?

If so, can very simple instructions be posted for me to try?
Very Cool Victor

But some more Infomation would be nice, how many S1,S2 or Demo Players are Online, from every land. ect.

Thx you VICTOR
Very nice feature, although it seems like I'm apparently racing from the Atlantic Ocean (no Madeira archipelago in the world map)
Very cool
Congratulations for the good job!!!
Quote from Senninha25 :Very nice feature, although it seems like I'm apparently racing from the Atlantic Ocean (no Madeira archipelago in the world map)

I knew Victor should never have used apple maps :doh:
I am curious about numbers when S3 patch comes out... :-)
It's a nice little feature, but game development would be better.
Quote from edge3147 :It's a nice little feature, but game development could be better.

Fixed /troll
Interesting stuff, for the record it works fine on Opera 12.02.

Always forget how big China is.
I actually didn't know Russia is so big until this
I can even learn things I missed in school, great

World activity map
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG