The online racing simulator
LFS - Wafuu
(7 posts, started )
LFS - Wafuu
http://youtu.be/NLM_6vLxaNU

meh, nothing new cuz the game still the same, and i did it cuz i was bored as *uck, but nvm, i hope you guys like it (:
That's a driftvid.
Finally music you can listen to! Naice!
That's pretty god-damn EXCELLENT, Martin !
#5 - Litro
Good video, but music not in my taste

Excellent
As I already stated my opinion on youtube - I stay with my opinion. This video was pretty average and kind a weak comparing with your best works. Nothing really fresh and exciting to watch. Of course, there are few things which were quite good and I liked it, but not the rest. But let me get straight and explain why I am not so satisfied as I see the majority is, may I?

I think I can start with good aspects of this video.

Good aspects:

*good camerawork as usual;
*vintage style colors and no high saturation colors which make video look like a rainbow;
*pretty well included white scratch effect;
*no unnecessary effects which distract (I know the intention to make it look groovy and hollywood looking).

Bad aspects:

*A lot of speed up clips which are really unnecessary and used too much that it even distract, annoy and don't make any good effect;
*Black clips. Those can be used when those clips separate different action or if the same action - from a different angle or distance. I didn't see any of these stated cases in your video, so those black clips are unnecessary;
*Stupid unnecessary meme face was used which, personally, destroyed all the impression.

LFS - Wafuu
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG