The online racing simulator
looking stupid as usual
dat tongue
Quote from matijapkc :YOLO!

+1 I got addicted to that crap too... You just can't quit if you don't have someone to support and a good enough reason.

well I just did...been smoking for then years and thought it would be nice number to keep it thatway...almost a month without smoking now.
your smoking since 6 years old?
Quote from e2mustang :you're smoking since 6 years old?

since 16 (regularly). Quit around a week before 27th birthday.
Quote from -NightFly- :since 16 (regularly). Quit around a week before 27th birthday.

Then help those guys please
I think it's the habbit that outwheights the addiction on my case...ofcourse I do feel the need to smoke every now and then (the more the times moves foward, the less i feel ofcourse) but it's the inner strenght that does the job, if you don't have it... it's pretty useless to to even try imo. I don't say I'll be never smoking again just in case, but i try...i think month is a pretty strong achievement already and a good reason enough to feel positive about it. And I think that amazes me most is the way i feel myself after leaving it: I feel less tired, less (actually none so far) headaches and several other health issueas have dissappeared...worth to try imho. Though my gf still smokes it does not bother me somehow...
how to be an awesome commentator for CS: Source finals at a LANParty -

shove your microphone in your friend's face who is also a commentator and has a mic already. picture is related.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

sorry
Derp.
Attached images
528624_10152141497675503_132982004_n.jpg
You would still tap me i know;-)
I was wondering how long it would take you to upload it here after it appeared on facebook ...

btw, what happened to the bet you had with your friends? Enough beer for a year?
Ye lol haha! The only timed I get pictures are when I am shitdrunk and people takes pictures of me :-P I got so much lol! But asked if I could get it in strong liquor instead, which I got, so have several bottles left to be drinked ;-)
doesn't matter what gender, short skirt, I'll fap.
prost
Attached images
1.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG