The online racing simulator
Awesome!
Thanks for the comments, agains, guys.

The most dificult file I've worked in this 3 years of the Rev Packs. The grass. The grass is the 80% of the Track and make a lot of tones and to make it varied is the most difficult thing that I made.

The most mportant information on the Blog, as always. Read it with attention, please.

Previews._

Bigger on the Blog.

Cheers.
Looks awesome
Do you plan to release soon some newer version of your work?
You never stop surprising me, Lynce :jawdrop:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Looks awesome
Do you plan to release soon some newer version of your work?

I have no plan, hahahahaha.

Just working in it in my free time. Really I don't know how many time I will need the release of this work. The development is extremelly slow because I want make my better work and explore all the limits inside of the "LFS system". I know that it's just textures but I think with some optical effects and working very well in the illumination I can get good results. The proof are the photos, hehehehe.

I want finish this work as soon as possible but the time and quality are bad friends. More quality = more time.

I'm sorry by my poor english.

Quote from Flame CZE :You never stop surprising me, Lynce :jawdrop:

Thanks as always, brother.

From the 6th page / post number 179 ._

Previews._

Cheers.
:jawdrop:
Lynce these textures are just awesome keep up the awesome and supreme work !
Mint!
Very nice, again!
Thanks for the comments, again, guys.

News._

Bigger, comparative shot, relevant information for some aspects and more pics on the blog.
Now that's some photo realistic grass!
Finally the car & track look from the same game. Great work
**** you, I just changed my pants and then I see this and I have to change them again... god damnit!

Ps: Is the gras file same for every track, meaning that it would be possible to have that awesome grass on every track in LFS?
Quote from luchian :Finally the car & track look from the same game. Great work

Thanks!!

Quote from Bose321 :Now that's some photo realistic grass!

Your critics was my inspiration for this style of the grass, really. Thank you.

Quote from The Very End :**** you, I just changed my pants and then I see this and I have to change them again... god damnit!

Ps: Is the gras file same for every track, meaning that it would be possible to have that awesome grass on every track in LFS?

I'm working on two textures for the grass (I think are the 60% of the track).

One has flowers and the second hasn't. Anyway there are two files more to work to made more variety.

In the current work (two files) there are a lot of variety without "repeating style" as I said in the blog. Degraded parts, more greens, less greens, some parts where you can find the sand,etc.

Thanks for your comment, my friend.

Cheers!!

News._

Bigger on the Blog. This is the first part of the exterior of the track. There are a second part under construction.
Can't wait to use these textures. Awesome.
It's great, you have done so much just out of the 2 grass files!
If the time is there, I hope you update all the grass files, so each track can look as stunning as Fern Bay will.

Keep us updated
Awesome !
PS: Is there a way to change the flag in Fern bay ? (or maybe on all of the tracks )
Thanks again, guys.

About the flag, yeah. But the flag has been retexturized in the first post of this thread, hehehe.

News._

RP's Blog
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW....
Chuck Norris's work detected...
GREAT JOB HERE
Dude.. this is superb.
i wanna use it NAAAAAOOOOWWWW
:faint: just... awesome !
PS: Well.. I was asking what is the file
Really lynce this is very super works even now when u are not ready...If u release this in christmas then it`s nice gift to all community

http://www.gifbin.com/986955
Thanks for the comments, again.

The file of the flag is called JA_flag1.dds

News._

Bigger shots and more information RP's Blog.

Cheers
Looks great. You are making good progres. Keep up the good work.

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG