The online racing simulator

Attached images
Grammar+is+important_c817ef_3933268.jpg
I+would+believe+it_d4966e_3933162.jpg
Irish+Virginity+test.+No+description+needed_85af12_3932102.jpg
Pretty+gay_b0e3f0_3931978.jpg
wifi_26ed0d_3931821.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :[...]although it's getting a lot better with modern teaching aids which tend to avoid them and use the phonemes instead.

Honestly, when I went to 1st grade school (being 7 years old) I found it utterly stupid when our teacher started to pronounce every consonant of the alphabet with the phoneme sound. It sounded like spitting or coughing and nobody ever used it before, so I found it pretty strange.

Hmmmmm - no

That suggests conformity with an accepted social norm
Rules out Dolan

And I do attempt to keep it vaguely under r18

And, and, I did suggest that Dolan was a conspiracy theory run by CISPA so I should get bonus points for that !
It doesn't matter, the Dolan thread is there for the Dolan crap to be posted there.

So, for the insulting amounts of Dolan that were posted, pls

Norris
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : Sorry :D
Well... somewhat confronting myself.
Attached images
DrinkWeight.jpg
Very healthy!
Euroshopper, priceless.
Quote from Bose321 :Euroshopper, priceless.

I just had double of that for breakfast, so there must be a different reason why you're fat.

Well besides the soda and energy drink, I eat barely anything, but also barely move.

Bloody ninja
Quote from rockclan :Well besides the soda and energy drink, I eat barely anything, but also barely move.

Bloody ninja

Oh, i always thought some photoshopped your pictures to look bigger...
Quote from Dennis93 :Oh, i always thought some photoshopped your pictures to look bigger...

Not really, I weight 129kg atm.

When I was 12 I weighted 27kg. I never liked food and only ate if really needed.

At age of 13 I got medications, and I gained more then 33kg in a half a year. But those didn't even work.

Afterwards I got other medications, which also caused hunger, and I've had endless hunger ever since.

I can't sleep without having eat something big, and that's partly addiction, partly medication.

I'm in a very bad situation.

Last year November I weighted 138kg, in January this year, I lost weight till 112kg. But afterwards got the same medications again, and now I'm bloody 129kg.
Then why do you still use that medication, or is it necessary for you?
Quote from rockclan :Well besides the soda and energy drink, I eat barely anything, but also barely move.

Bloody ninja

That's exactly why you're fat. Those drinks have an awful influence on your health. Such is life. I enjoy the occasional energy drink as well, but I weigh 72kg.
Sounds bad man. I'm no health expert whatsoever, but in your situation, if I'd constantly be hungry, i'd try to change what I eat. Those energy and soft drinks are full of sugar and really bad for your health, so switch to water. Eat only dark breads, switch to fruits and vegetables. These things are good for your health, you can eat them until you burst, and still they won't make you gain weight
I think harassing one for weight is a bit old don't you think, I can empathise with Walter as I have a friend in the same situation. I your happy then who cares what you look like.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG