The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
We do not speak of that episode
Quote from The Very End :We do not speak of that episode

i want to go simply to suplex you throuh the pool table; old style.

i might be away for this, if not i see no reason why i can't get the boat get a trailer sorted and bring over one of the toys to play with.
#28 - CSF
Quote from Hahmo :By wrestling with Bob on the pool table? Sir

Or the damaged kitchen hatch.
Quote from peterules :

i don't know who rockclan is but he can't be any more scary than breadc in his 1 piece pj's hahaha

cant get that image out of my head
Quote from CSF :Or the damaged kitchen hatch.

For that I actually offered to pay those damaged caused by the idiot me, but Jason did not want my money so. This was in 2010, in the 2011 meeting I was doing my best to not do anything really retarded - but then people called me lame for not beeing shit-ass drunk.. man you people are hard to satisfy
I'll go full retard this year, without breaking anything
Quote from The Very End :For that I actually offered to pay those damaged caused by the idiot me, but Jason did not want my money so. This was in 2010, in the 2011 meeting I was doing my best to not do anything really retarded - but then people called me lame for not beeing shit-ass drunk.. man you people are hard to satisfy

Does this mean your not going to bed at 9pm again... YAY!
Quote from The Very End :For that I actually offered to pay those damaged caused by the idiot me, but Jason did not want my money so. This was in 2010, in the 2011 meeting I was doing my best to not do anything really retarded - but then people called me lame for not beeing shit-ass drunk.. man you people are hard to satisfy

We called you lame because you were the first one to go to bed... @10pm
Quote from three_jump :We called you lame because you were the first one to go to bed... @10pm

But I was le tired lol
Oh god why
Justice has spoken, TVE we shall never forget your little fight with Bob
Quote from J@tko :Probably one of the only two weekends in the whole summer I can't do Have fun

I replied to your pm, should be np, letme know asap.

Quote from tbofram :I would love to come but this year I'm busy..... Do you know if it will be in ~ same area/date next year? If so then I might put that on the calendar for the next meet up

I can do same weekend next year.

Quote from dekojester :/me starts saving for a 2013 trip.

TURKEY - Keep it on the same weekend next year, and organize it next year, and I will make every effort to attend so I can be shouty at you all

I'll have vacation days next year...but not this year.

See above.

Quote from Wilko868 :I can 100% confirm I'll be available that weekend tomorrow once I check if there's anything clashing, but I'd certainly be up for it if you have some spaces available mate - would be great to put some faces to names!

Spaces available Wilks, let me know asap.

Quote from rockclan :Just to clear things up for myself... Would anyone have a problem with it, if I'd attend?

I would as you messed me around so much last time, and I had to refund your money, which came out of my pocket

Quote from three_jump :really thinking about it

Hope you can make it again.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Yikes, id totally forgotten about this, i shall check out the dates at work on monday so i can get them booked off asap, as i was well annoyed that i had to miss last year, i shall do my very best!

Let me know asap Dan.

Quote from theirishnoob :i want to go simply to suplex you throuh the pool table; old style.

i might be away for this, if not i see no reason why i can't get the boat get a trailer sorted and bring over one of the toys to play with.

Let me know.
Journey Plan - Space up for grabs
Ok guys/girls, I thought i'd post this up as I will probably have 1 space in my car up for grabs.

I'd be willing to pick someone up from a Local airport (Gatwick/Heathrow/Stansted) on the Thursday, stay at mine and head off to Wales Friday morning.

*Split the cost's 50/50 for petrol/toll ofc.

Pete + (Empty Space) - Driving from London (stopping at Swindon possibly for lunch/convoy with AdamLFS)

* be warned, I have a very loud car that drinks petrol, earplugs and deep pockets not included. IIRC Last year it was £30x4 which covered pickings up and droppings off etc so your looking at around £60 all in
Attending:

Andreas B
holtti.jr

paid £120 for us
More north-people, fun!
Quote from jasonmatthews :

I can do same weekend next year.

great well i will try and get it booked for next year then... i hope petrol prices aren't any higher next year because it will cost my a killing too drive up from scotland (i guess i could get some car-pooling going)
Unfortunately I'm not able to make it this year, just not able to get time off needed to come down. Have fun all.
Put me on the confirmed list please
If there's a webcast again, I'll tune in. the banter is better than radio.
And if you need one more reason to come, the 18.08.2012 also marks the 10th birthday* for a little game calld "live for speed" (http://www.west-racing.com/for ... mp;f=1&t=958&st=0)

*at least the closest date anyway
I need ONE more passenger to make driving our diesel beast cheaper than flying! Two more and the whole thing will be for next to nothing for us.
If you've got someone who can't say "squirrel" in your team or friendlist, maybe from the south (even austria/swiss is very near) and you want to meet him, please tell him!

I've invited shotglass but he seems scared to ride on for a few hours :-)

greetz

der B.A. butzacus
Hey Jason - what's the latest I could arrive at Newport Station to be picked up to get to G-Force? The earliest arrival I could possibly get on Saturday is half 9.

The second question is, are entries still open? Sorry for being so late to inquire - I've been unsure as to my living/work/education arrangements until recently.
#49 - CSF
Ooooooooh late entry Passo ooooooh.

oooooooh.

ooh.
I have the same problem as mackie, people are already off around that weekend and the boss cant allow me to be off too, i did try and lean on him but it didnt work sadly

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG