The online racing simulator
CM Storm 250
RAC @ KY1 = 84 laps

New date:
June 2nd 2012
This time i have chance not to be last
As almost no1 seems to be interested in paying the entrance fee. Let me one more time change the date, now to 1-7-2012 @ 0:00

What is there to be won in this series, which is far from decided yet:
Champion: SteelSeries SRW-S1, 2 CM Storm hardware awards and Bridgestone goodies
2nd: SteelSeries DESMO, a CM Storm hardware award and Bridgestone goodies
3rd: SteelSeries SIBERIA v2 Full-Size-Headset
4th: CM Storm hardware award
5th: CM Storm Spawn Gaming Mouse
6th: ?

Attached is a photo of the hardware that has already been delivered.

Now there must seriously be some interested in these amazing awards.

Entrance fee is €12,50 and needs to be send to the following PayPal address:
lemmens.walter@gmail.com
Description: -TRR- 2012 "Username here"

Hope more will join us in the fight for the awards.
Attached images
TRR Champ 2012 - Awards v05 1280x.jpg
I think it's time to refresh sign-ups. Here is the current sign-up list, if your not on there, and do want to attend, sign-up please.

Current sign-ups (17/45):

#00 Juen-Jen Wang - Teamless Drivers
#01 Nikifor Đaković - Team Rock Racing
#02 Willem Sijtsma - Team Rock Racing
#05 Robin Lowik - Master Team Drivers Zero Xtreme
#06 Rik Kardol - Master Team Drivers Zero Xtreme
#07 Walter Lemmens - Team Rock Racing
#11 Bozhidar Velinov - Team Rock Racing
#13 Joakim Rognlien - Team Rock Racing
#17 Christel van Essen - Team Rock Racing
#22 Ton Arends - Team Rock Racing
#23 Stephan Kriz - Team Rock Racing
#47 Nicholas Wrage - Team 6th Gear Racing
#55 Thorsten Ulrich - Team 6th Gear Racing
#64 Martin Kapal - Savage SimSports
#66 Tommy Østgaard - Team Rock Racing
#77 Mark Kangur - Scuderia GP
#93 Jaroslav Dohnalík - Angel Power Racing

First and Lastname: Thorsten Ulrich
LFSW Username: masterboy19660815
Teamname: Team 6th Gear Racing
Team Tag: 6th
Desired-Carnumber: 55
Date-of-Birth: 1.10.95
Nationality: German
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No): Nop

First and Lastname: Nicholas Wrage
LFSW Username: niggo
Desired-Carnumber: 47
Date-of-Birth: 31.10.94
Nationality: German
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No): Nop
First and Lastname: Jani Oravisjärvi
LFSW Username: Norppis4
Teamname: Piri Motorsport
Team Tag: Piri
Desired-Carnumber: 14
Date-of-Birth: 25.11.1984
Nationality: Finnish
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No): No
First and Lastname: Valtteri Pitkänen
LFSW Username: Emyn
Teamname: -
Team Tag: -
Desired-Carnumber: 33
Date-of-Birth: 02.01.1997
Nationality: Finnish
Sorry for being so late with the info about today's round!

Today we will race with the BF1 @ KY3r for 40 laps.

People can still sign-up for this race.

Timesheet:
Practise 17:30 - 18:30 GMT+2
Qualification 20:30 - 20:55 GMT+2
Race 21:05 GMT+2

Server is open for practise:
-TRR- Events
First and Lastname: Mantas Brazinskas
LFSW Username: MantasGMPt
Teamname: No/Name
Team Tag: No/Tag
Desired-Carnumber: any
Date-of-Birth: 1987/05/26
Nationality: Lithuanian
First and Lastname: Cem Dalda
LFSW Username: C.Dalda
Desired-Carnumber: 60
Date-of-Birth: 25.11.1988
Nationality: Turkish
Total waste of time, again.. admin not in game, restart only because NIKI has got crashed, no overtaking in first quatre of lap only because niki was scared from crashes.. Walter, many peoples said, you sometimes act like an idiot, now i understand why...

Joonas Koskinnen fallen down in my eyes, i thought he is nice driver, but when i meet him on track, hes totally unrespectfull.. When you crash, you cant enter race line, without mirrors

Its almost impossible, but TRR failed again..

Thanks for reading..
Quote from Denny12 :Total waste of time, again.. admin not in game, restart only because NIKI has got crashed, no overtaking in first quatre of lap only because niki was scared from crashes.. Walter, many peoples said, you sometimes act like an idiot, now i understand why...

+1. There is no point when admin restarts the race 3 times because his teammate got crashed on the first turns. After this he changes rules that we have never heard before. (like this: "you aren't allowed to make an overtake before the oval" etc.)
Quote from Denny12 :Total waste of time, again.. admin not in game, restart only because NIKI has got crashed, no overtaking in first quatre of lap only because niki was scared from crashes.. Walter, many peoples said, you sometimes act like an idiot, now i understand why...

Joonas Koskinnen fallen down in my eyes, i thought he is nice driver, but when i meet him on track, hes totally unrespectfull.. When you crash, you cant enter race line, without mirrors

Its almost impossible, but TRR failed again..

Thanks for reading..

I'm sorry mate if you feel that way, but this was not about me at all. Handful of us have been crashed (nearly half the grid) out because some people cant understand that you can't divebomb with 300kmh, cold tires and no overlap. Won't name anyone, but you can check the replay yourself anytime. On the other hand you crashed out each time we tried to get the race underway and even when overtaking wasn't allowed before oval, very interesting.
The rule about no overtake before oval was good coz, less crashes and evryone can try end race wihtout risk they can be crashed on t1, its not Walter fault but ppl are joined this league coz this level of driving is bad everybody wants to be 1st after 1st corner and they forget race had 40 laps np np
Quote from Intrex1020 :The rule about no overtake before oval was good coz, less crashes and evryone can try end race wihtout risk they can be crashed on t1, its not Walter fault but ppl are joined this league coz this level of driving is bad everybody wants to be 1st after 1st corner and they forget race had 40 laps np np

Well ye maybe that overtaking rule could be good, but admin should say it before the race, not during the race..
Quote from Emyn :Well ye maybe that overtaking rule could be good, but admin should say it before the race, not during the race..

You gotta hand it to him man, it's easy to discuss now with hindsight, but it was hard to predict that everyone would be so hot-headed. Walter probably thought people would be sensible as it's a really long race. And on the other hand there were no signs of anything like this happening. People crashed on laglap on purpose as always and I think he was fairly quick to react to the situation.
Quote from N I K I :I'm sorry mate if you feel that way, but this was not about me at all. Handful of us have been crashed (nearly half the grid) out because some people cant understand that you can't divebomb with 300kmh, cold tires and no overlap. Won't name anyone, but you can check the replay yourself anytime. On the other hand you crashed out each time we tried to get the race underway and even when overtaking wasn't allowed before oval, very interesting.

I crashed once.. but i tried to keep my car on grass, and rejoin track with no causing crash anyone.. and my crash could be really in MTDZX Team.. but thats another story And do you really think, that if I say RED FLAG, Walter will put RED FLAG?
Well, it wasn't only Niki who said , stop the race, also me, because some dont know how to use the brake in T1. I#m maybe also not the cleanest driver, but the dive-bombing from some noobs in the back is just awful.

And Koreny. I guess rocky just Red Flagged the races, because - how I said - half of the field was out...
After the last race was kind of a fail, we really need to have a good one on the next.

The upcoming race is the Vonken Baby-GTR Event at Aston Club.

It will be a nice 22 lap race with the UFB.

The event will take place at Saturday the 25th of August, starting with Qualifying from 20:30 GMT+2 (18:30 UTC).

We'd like to invite you to sign up.
First and Lastname:William Fernandes
LFSW Username: wfr0021

Team name:
Nismo Racing
Team Tag: {N®}

Desired-Carnumber:
Date-of-Birth: 21/05/1994

Nationality:Brazil
Event moved from date
The following events has been moved, due to private reasons from the organizer:

August 25th 20:30 GMT+2
Vonken Baby GT-R Event

UFB @ AS2 = 22 laps

It has been moved to:
September 8th 20:30 GMT+2
Vonken Baby GT-R Event
UFB @ AS2 = 22 laps

and

September 8th 20:30 GMT+1
CM Storm XRGT-R GP
XRR @ BL1X = 1 hour race (open config)

Has been moved to:
September 22nd 20:30 GMT+1
CM Storm XRGT-R GP
XRR @ BL1X = 1 hour race (open config)
The Vonken Baby GT-R Event is changed a bit.

After lots of complaints of the combo being to boring, we've changed track to AS2X with an open config. Making the track a bit longer.

The Vonken Baby GT-R Event will take place upcoming Saturday the 8th of September!

Sign-up now!
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Awards will go for charity to yourself?
People donated money to win prizes and then you decide "Oh, after i took all your moneys, i can give it all to charity "

CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012 (AWARDS ANNOUNCED)
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG