Quote from jordyb :I saw a Focus RS in a tree.. That was cool.

Did the focus look nice?
Quote from KiRmelius :Did the focus look nice?

Certainly did, We drove 20 miles with a crumpled bonnet, no front bumper and the radiator scraping on the floor.

Much more fun than Goodwood imo.
i seen a red lambo countach during my holiday in croatia. what a beauty,both of them !
I saw a nice yellow Ferrari Enzo today.
and i was gonna say i saw a new wrx today, thanks guys
Quote from jordyb :Certainly did, We drove 20 miles with a crumpled bonnet, no front bumper and the radiator scraping on the floor.

Much more fun than Goodwood imo.

Ouch. Well, at least it's good, that people weren't injured.
a green TVR Chimaera drove past me today, first TVR I ever saw in real life. Was on dutch plates I think.
Can't believe I haven't posted these yet.

Blue Lamborghini was a few days ago
I see this red Ferrari almost daily
lots of Porsche's around today too.
Attached images
527204_482222478459904_94726467_n.jpg
470286_363951873672369_1466166269_o.jpg
porsche1.jpg
porsche2.jpg
porsche3.jpg
herrafrush Benz

(bad quality, sorry)
Attached images
Screen shot 2012-07-04 at 11.50.27 PM.png
An BMW Alpina B7 <333
It had Finnish numberplate on it though.. which is not surprising as that car costs more than our country's GDP.
Quote from ACCAkut :a green TVR Chimaera drove past me today, first TVR I ever saw in real life. Was on dutch plates I think.

Oddly enough I've seen the first TVR in my life too, only for a blink of the eye. Was a matte black Cerbera I guess, sounded like a 6 cylinder.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :herrafrush BMW

This is not a BMW, it's a Benz W124.
Saw a Mark I Sprite and a Jaguar Mark V (not sure about V, maybe earlier) yesterday. Maybe not cool, but definitely classy...
[QUOTE=5tag;1725567

This is not a BMW, it's a Benz W124.[/QUOTE]

that

looks nice tho
Quote from 5tag :This is not a BMW, it's a Benz W124.

You will not believe how many times I get those two mixed up.
Don't really get why, because an E30 or E34 Touring has completely different looking rear lights, from up front surely you would notice the missing kidneys and double round headlights.
Quote from 5tag :Don't really get why, because an E30 or E34 Touring has completely different looking rear lights, from up front surely you would notice the missing kidneys and double round headlights.

The whole BMW / Benz logos. My mouth works faster than my brain when I see those two, I guess.
Polo 6N

My god I've seen 3 S14s all tuned in some way plus a Civic Jordan today so far
Some days ago I saw a Monaro and a R8 GT (YES. 1 of 33 R8 GTs in the UK!) on the way home
I was at the Osnabrück Hillclimb today, boy what a starter list they have this year .. tons of Gruppe H cars (old VW, Opel, NSU, Ford, Fiat, Lotus etc), Osellas, Radicals, old Formula Cars, two ex-DTM Vectras, and lots of hillclimb specials (that twincharged Evo 5 known from MPZs videos, a '66 VW Bug faster up the hill than a 997 Cup car, a speedster chassis with a Hartley H1 V8! etc etc).

Too much to remember, sadly my digicam is broken beyond repair, so no photos for now. I think I saw a guy from Speedhunters, watch that site for pics
Saw a DB5 this morning
Not today, but last Wednesday i saw many cool cars in Monaco.

+15 Porsche's
+8 Ferrari's
3-5 Aston Martin's, Rolls Royce's, Bentley's and Maserati's
2 BMW M5's
1 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
1 McLaren MP4-12C
Attached images
logolh2.jpg
logolh.jpg
Managed to see 2 i35 convertibles in one day. Never seen the convertible variant before.

Osella/Radical(?) mid-spin, capture from a video a friend of mine shot. I will try to make a video with all the footage he recorded (should include every car from from all classes).
Attached images
561286_270637203037406_1947022344_n.jpg
Went to the shop with my friend, this went past us, so on the way back, we went to go find it. Found it, took some pictures and the owner started talking to us about it, he said it was used for work and it was really beaten 6 months ago and he'd dropped it 11inches at the back!
Attached images
FxCam_1344540280612.jpg
FxCam_1344540349743.jpg
FxCam_1344540393373.jpg
FxCam_1344540619891.jpg
FxCam_1344540604521.jpg
FxCam_1344540789221.jpg
Quote from Omar1 :Went to the shop with my friend, this went past us, so on the way back, we went to go find it. Found it, took some pictures and the owner started talking to us about it, he said it was used for work and it was really beaten 6 months ago and he'd dropped it 11inches at the back!

Awesome caddy.

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG