The online racing simulator
approximate price of LFS cars
(45 posts, started )
Lx4 100 000 usd ?
Quote from frotto110 :Lx4 100 000 usd ?

Not quite...actually a more realistic price tag would be of 345 789.99 dollars and 24 Somalian albino baby foreskins. The entire process you have to go through to get one is also particularly challenging. You have to touch with your testicles each individual step of the service stairway for the Niesenbahn funicular railway (that's over 11 674 steps) while continuously yelling "F*ck a duck for a buck!" all the way up. After that, you're going to cover yourself in horse mucus and slap the tits off of 7 nuns. Next, you'll need to dig out the remains of the 4th Dalai Lama and present him with the money (cash!) and the foreskins. He will then fart in three directions and an LX4 will appear before you.

As for the LX6..Oh boy....Let's just not go there.
Quote from BAMBO :Not quite...actually a more realistic price tag would be of 345 789.99 dollars and 24 Somalian albino baby foreskins. The entire process you have to go through to get one is also particularly challenging. You have to touch with your testicles each individual step of the service stairway for the Niesenbahn funicular railway (that's over 11 674 steps) while continuously yelling "F*ck a duck for a buck!" all the way up. After that, you're going to cover yourself in horse mucus and slap the tits off of 7 nuns. Next, you'll need to dig out the remains of the 4th Dalai Lama and present him with the money (cash!) and the foreskins. He will then fart in three directions and an LX4 will appear before you.

As for the LX6..Oh boy....Let's just not go there.

how you know that?
Quote from frotto110 :how you know that?

Just trust me on this one, I'd rather not go into detail regarding this matter.... but it was worth it!!!

Quote from frotto110 :Lx4 100 000 usd ?

Dear god this thread is so amazing, I love how all the stupid threads that just makes me wish I wasn't human are all created by Americans ...... See were I'm going? Why would you want to create a real lfs car when the cars are based off old cars that were actually made. If you get your mummy or daddy to drive you to a used car dealership you could see
I want exactly same car as in LFS.
Quote from frotto110 :I want exactly same car as in LFS.

Ok but it's not like your actually going to build these cars though
why not?
It will cost you so much money to get the cars to a point you can legally drive them and sell them
I will drive it on farm, its big
Ok then, why do you want to know how much they would be worth then?
maybe I will sell it someday
Ok but still, you would need to spend thousands and thousands to make it road legal
Quote from tbofram :Ok but still, you would need to spend thousands and thousands to make it road legal

Mate, in case you haven't noticed, you're dealing with a forum troll. So you either post rubbish just as purposeless and random "for the lulz" or you just ignore him.
Quote from BAMBO :Mate, in case you haven't noticed, you're dealing with a forum troll. So you either post rubbish just as purposeless and random "for the lulz" or you just ignore him.

Bit of both tbh , I was just playing with him the Americans are such easy targets......
Not TROLL
FBM is real car, how much it costs IRL?
Quote from frotto110 :FBM is real car, how much it costs IRL?

send me you're bank details & pin/password...

we can play Pricetag roulette
Quote from frotto110 :FBM is real car, how much it costs IRL?

About $50 out of your pricerange , sorry
Quote from fatalunfair :FZ50? Just buy a Ferrari and a Porsche and weld them together!

How about sticking an Opel Astra DTM body in a Impreza WRX chassis and tuning it to GT racing spec?

approximate price of LFS cars
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG