The online racing simulator
What are they doing? Did she drop a key and finding it and man helps her or something?
Quote from Speed Senna :What are they doing? Did she drop a key and finding it and man helps her or something?

Waiting for Cpt. Obvious/Sherlock.
He's helping her find her genitals with his dick.
Quote from Rappa Z :He's helping her find her genitals with his dick.

Thats so nice of him
Ahhh now i understood that why the man dropped his pants.

He was going for shit, but a woman was at same room by mistake?
It's one guy. He just has a woman's shoe on his one, hideously disfigured hand.
a countryclub?
I couldn't agree more

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Morality is tightly bonded with concept of good and evil and its a pretty good motivator itself.
In fact it was a cog in a war, germans believed they were treated unfair after first world war and this is what Hitler used to unite germany and gain support (going against unfair treatment is considered good).
Also nazi ideology as screwed as it was, was in "good faith".
Usa, Russia fought against nazi the great oppressor, the rapist of womans and killer of the children (Just look at the propaganda posters)
Japan I dont know exactly how it was justified from their side but I know for sure they were convinced that muricans are so evil, mothers often chose to jump from a cliff with their children, fighting for the caesar was also considered a good thing.

Moral justification was with people since the beginning, even americans till this day saying nuking japan was morally justified (That goes for any air strike in which innocent died ever conceived).
The urge to be good even when you do bad is pretty strong so taking out morals out of it seems unfair, you wont make people fight for you if you say something like "Ok people lets go rape some woman and kill some children"

And I didnt even come close to concepts of good and evil but I believe there is another LFS forum could be wrote if someone would decide to take a deeper look into it.

You cant label everyone as a bunch of psychopaths.
Morality doesn't equals fear of punishment.
Beside more than once I stood up for tortured animal (Which was unreasonable thing to do if not for morality and compassion) i helped older people to carry heavy stuff and return more than 10 wallets (I wouldn't get punished if I keep them no one would knew)

But here we again returning to human nature, you see morality, compassion, good and evil does not exist as universal values.
Those are just mechanisms developed to help us live and function in society, (Like altruism is you subconsciously realise you are not very productive you cant make any progress on your own so you aiding the ones who can)
And those mechanisms are pretty well reasonable because they were developed to aid us to live as a society.
You cant say (not moral reason) hinting that morals are not reasonable justification of an act, because morals are mechanisms that were created out of cold calculation and reasoning.
Morals, concept of good and evil is a soulless mechanism locked away in our subconsciousness aiding and guiding you from the dark, it hidden so well you cant see it and sometimes because of it you might question its usefulness but its there and its there for a reason, for very cold and soulless reason i might add (which is funny to say because saying that something is soulless its like saying that something lack some integral piece like it ever existed, but concept of soul and what it means to be human are born from misunderstanding of our true nature)

Anyway the topic is to broad to cover, my knowledge is too shallow and my english is just shit to even try to explain myself so I hope what I wrote above doesnt sound like blabling and make some sense (If it doesnt remember my english is shit)

Quote from -NightFly- :a countryclub?

Nope, a disco club. I can also recall one similar situation to the one on the pic, in which i was in... slapping the door, cheering .. and then running away.

Quote from Kid222 :Nope, a disco club. I can also recall one similar situation to the one on the pic, in which i was in... slapping the door, cheering .. and then running away.

Its funny to slap the toilet's door where someone guy is shitting
Quote from Speed Senna :Its funny to slap the toilet's door where someone guy is shitting

If you ever find your self in the situation where you know the guy in the cubicle next to you is holding on until you leave, then make exaggerated 'leaving noises' (clumping your feet, running the water fast etc) then just wait silently.

As soon as you hear the first splash give them a rousing cheer.
Quote from Crashgate3 :If you ever find your self in the situation where you know the guy in the cubicle next to you is holding on until you leave, then make exaggerated 'leaving noises' (clumping your feet, running the water fast etc) then just wait silently.

Best thing to do is get really silent in there and then after 30seconds or so cough as loud as you can, or go and active the handdryer.
Quote from Crashgate3 :If you ever find your self in the situation where you know the guy in the cubicle next to you is holding on until you leave, then make exaggerated 'leaving noises' (clumping your feet, running the water fast etc) then just wait silently.

I don't see in a taking a shit funny, it's just as natural as eating, drinking and breathing. If someone finds that funny i think they are mentally challenged (unless it comes with unusual sounds, then permission to laugh is granteed) or a 10 year olds. Clould be just me though.... Nor i don't usually hold, i can't see a point of that honestly...everyone does it, who cares...

thats one thing the german language is pretty good at

language = Sprache, speak = sprechen, pronunciation = Aussprache, stuff like that
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG