The online racing simulator
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :You forget that Williams did give him a good car in 2009, for the early part of the season at least, and what did he do with it?

Are you saying that car was capable of poles and wins against the Brawn?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :You forget that Williams did give him a good car in 2009, for the early part of the season at least, and what did he do with it?

It was behind the Toyota and none of them were close to capitalising on it, sure they managed a pole but their race pace was shite.

Rosberg hasn't been given a proper Top car yet.
And Rosberg still squeezed two podium finishes out of the 2008 Williams, which wasn't a good car (at least after the early season). So there goes the travesty theory out the window.
Anyway, I really hope Kobayashi makes the best out of his grid spot, this is a huge opportunity for him and Sauber in a car that is proving to be very good, at least good enough to capitalise on any slip-ups from the front teams.
Quote from PMD9409 :Exactly the same here!

This season is worth it, looking great so far.

I'll be happy when they move to Europe though, I tried to stay up through Malaysia and I ended up falling asleep by the end... poor timing for a red flagged race
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I'll be happy when they move to Europe though, I tried to stay up through Malaysia and I ended up falling asleep by the end... poor timing for a red flagged race

Heck they need to go more East. I like watching these races at night. I'm not good at waking up early unless it is for Uni.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I'm staying up

Until 4 AM? I LOVE live races and hate recorded ones, but there's no way that I'm going to stay up that late to see it live. Now, I might get up early for something such as a 5 or 6 am start, but I'm not all that into F1 right now.
Quote from Senninha25 :And Rosberg still squeezed two podium finishes out of the 2008 Williams, which wasn't a good car (at least after the early season). So there goes the travesty theory out the window.

Yes, because negotating a pitlane exit at 60mph, in dry weather, with no other car in sight, is known as a major challenge in every F1 driver's carreer.
Quote from PMD9409 :Heck they need to go more East. I like watching these races at night. I'm not good at waking up early unless it is for Uni.

I do love night races, and staying up. I'm definitely a night owl. But it's pretty rough if you have obligations on Sunday mornings and end up with like 3 hours of sleep. Damn that real life thing.

Quote from Cornys :Until 4 AM? I LOVE live races and hate recorded ones, but there's no way that I'm going to stay up that late to see it live.

You'll get there... the obsession becomes overwhelming when the season is good like it is right now If it was late in a season and someone had already run away with the championship (but I'm not sure that will happen this year), I'd probably skip it.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I do love night races, and staying up. I'm definitely a night owl. But it's pretty rough if you have obligations on Sunday mornings and end up with like 3 hours of sleep. Damn that real life thing.

5 hours here if I fall asleep literally right when it ends.

Quote :
You'll get there... the obsession becomes overwhelming when the season is good like it is right now If it was late in a season and someone had already run away with the championship (but I'm not sure that will happen this year), I'd probably skip it.

Yeah, and I got 5 am for the end. Worth it compared to last season.
does anyone have a good livestream?
Quote from Mustafur :

Rosberg hasn't been given a proper Top car yet.

Neither had Perez, di Resta, kobayashi, Schumacher... Rosberg is not exclusive.
The only channel on my TV not working right now?

SPEED.

This is some bullshit. I missed the first 5 laps because I needed to find a stream.
Eventful race

Also Merc Wow
MSC is really unlucky, he could've had a great race today.
Webber: Red Bull Gives you wiiiiings!!

But seriously. That was kinda scary.
Webber's wheelie after off-roading was kinda nuts.

EDIT: More sirious tone. Can F1 flip over from that? Bumbing tyres can launch a car but could it flip in its own from too much air under floor like the touring car flipouts?
Perez/Hamilton, what a scrap
welp, looks like Merc gets their first win.
Damn, poor Button... It was good to see him pwning Hamilton so far.
ilu Kobayashi <3 <3 <3
Guess Räikkönen's tyres left the building 7 laps too soon.
Hamilton waving, how very surprising... :rolleyes:
Well done for Rosberg.. ..not even starting on kimi
And once again, McLaren mechanics screwing up the race completely. Oh joy...

Oh well. Another 2-3 it is. Could have been worse...

Amazing drive from Rosberg, very good race.
Great race from Rosberg, too bad Button had his problem in the pits it would've been interesting to see how the race would've ended without the problem.

Lotus really messed up with Räikkönen. HE was as fast as Button and Hamilton in the first stint and after that it was mostly Lotus who messed his race.

2012 Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG