The online racing simulator
I think we might see a good fight between Kimi and Lewis whilst one of the Mercs helps the other to get away with it. I just hope to God that stupid DRS won't be so stupid tomorrow.
#27 - CSF
Kimi's long runs on friday were not great, especially on the hard tyre. It's up to Hamilton to get up to the Merc's for me, though who knows, in both races this season it's been pointless making sensible predictions, so I'm going for Kobayashi to win!
Quote from aoun :What about if he gets rid of Nicole Scherzinger?

Poor Massa, Maldonado and Kobayashi.
Ayo, Mercedes aaaayo.

Too bad their race pace is crap.

Seems like I have to watch the quali, Vettel out in Q2 hmm hmm, interesting.
Go go Kobayashi!
Row 2 FTW!
Some unexpecting qualify results. Man, this season is looking good. Hope we got a nice race tomorrow! Koba, Schumi, Kimi... Mclarens and Red Bull making their way through, Alonso doing the impossible.... should give good spectacle!
Congrats to Mercedes. Nice to see them at last being victorious at the qualy...
Dreamscenario: Kamikashi takes out Mercs in T1 and Kimi slides through to a win. If that doesn't happen a podium would be a great achievement in his 3rd race back
I sorta hope Rosberg holds the lead until the third lap, then Schumi opens his wing and just trololololos down the straight.

Doubtful either Mercedes will win though.
I'm hoping to get Kobayashi, Kimi and Rosberg on the top-3. Don't mind what's the order, but these guys deserve the podium imo.
Quote from Rappa Z :I sorta hope Rosberg holds the lead until the third lap, then Schumi opens his wing and just trololololos down the straight.

Doubtful either Mercedes will win though.

If they don't crash or have mechanical failures, I guess they will come in 6th (Rosberg) and 8th position (Schumacher)

They still have huge issues to sort out with their rear tyres.
I'm going to be watching the race recorded tomorrow morning . It'll be my 2nd F1 race.
At last people will be able to see the travesty that is Rosberg.
Quote from Cornys :I'm going to be watching the race recorded tomorrow morning . It'll be my 2nd F1 race.

I'm staying up
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :At last people will be able to see the travesty that is Rosberg.

Travesty? Rosberg is probably the most consistant driver in the field... and on the good end of consistancy I may add.

That aside, I agree with all the above comments. ROW 2 FTW!
Quote from ATHome :If they don't crash or have mechanical failures, I guess they will come in 6th (Rosberg) and 8th position (Schumacher)

They still have huge issues to sort out with their rear tyres.

True, but I'm living in a fairytale world were Schumi is still at the level where all Brawn does is say "Go faster" and then he goes .2 faster for the rest of the race.

Just let me hope!
Hamilton won't start second though because he had to change his gearbox.
Just like the ol' days with Ham and Ros locking out the front row (pre-penalty). Team MBM ftw
Quote from BlueFlame :Travesty? Rosberg is probably the most consistant driver in the field... and on the good end of consistancy I may add.

Yes, he showed how consistent he is by not scoring a poleposition for 109 consecutive races.
konayashi is a flying japmen alsumn guy!
With cars out of position this is going to be a mental first few laps. I think Sauber could be slow on heavy tanks as I expect them to try to baby their tyres and try two stopping.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Yes, he showed how consistent he is by not scoring a poleposition for 109 consecutive races.

Obviously you haven't followed F1 very closely. If Vettel's current form proves anything, is that give a good driver the right car and they'll score poles. Give them an average one and they won't. Rosberg has had very few opportunities for pole position. Now he has the car, he's taken it.
Quote from Intrepid :Obviously you haven't followed F1 very closely. If Vettel's current form proves anything, is that give a good driver the right car and they'll score poles. Give them an average one and they won't. Rosberg has had very few opportunities for pole position. Now he has the car, he's taken it.

You forget that Williams did give him a good car in 2009, for the early part of the season at least, and what did he do with it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG