The online racing simulator
The control panel is not working, or is it me?

Error: An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
Quote from Framaris :The control panel is not working, or is it me?

Error: An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Hello,
You do not think it is a little too much??
Thank you for your response

An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
Quote from paulistabr :Good afternoon, once again I'm asking the administrator password server 84.45.52.144.

The reason is to access the folders and subfolders Race07 Game, for example: folders: C: Steam / steamapps / username / Race 07 / GameData / locations /

We need to put the folders in the skin of our new teams and new tracks, tell us an answer as quickly as possible, we are very limited on this server.

Thanks for your attention

I am not a support staff please dont pm me useless info
Quote :
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Disappointed. It's always something..
Uhoh
For anyone who may not get the emails (or miss them because of whatever reason):

Quote :Please be advised that we are currently experiencing login problems for both our Cpanel (webhosting) and our TCAdmin (game servers) control panels.

The situation is being looked and and we hope to have a resolution shortly.

Please be advised that if you feel the need to contact support please open a support ticket via our billing system at: http://www.500servers.com/billing Your login will be your registered e-mail address and password used during your initial order.

From the new guy @ 500servers, Michael
Well, I still didn´tgot an answer to my bill, which I´ve sent a few days ago. GUYS what´s this shit actually? If you can´t handle such a server system don´t take money for this, seriously.
Down again!? this is the worst service i have ever used. paying for a server witch u cant even use! wtf! if anyone is looking for server hosting please do not choose this, by far the worst service you could possibly buy. theres allways a damn problem !
Well our server is still Online but this ****in CP is not working...
This is absolutely the worst server hoster in the world, seriously, not even getting an e-mail back just ignorant by them...
Please fix this guys, that´s not serious...
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Well our server is still Online but this ****in CP is not working...

What box is your server?

I have 15 servers spread over 141 and 144 and none are running..

That said I am client for years and I have never seen such a long absence from Dean, so something very wrong must be going on...lets hope Dean's life is not going to shit...anyway after seeing all the comments here, shit he will get when he comes back!
What are you all on about?

Sure the CP is down, but why are you all always seeming needing to do something through the CP? Most tasks can be done live on the server, unless for some reason you like to change the admin pass daily, or change the welcome text daily.

All of my servers are online, on both 141 and 144, so I don't know where this rage is coming from about servers being "inaccessible" - your access may be hindered, but you can do most things without getting into the CPanel - for instance you can still FTP in and upload / download files.
Well I need to get to the CP because I have to change welcome txt and I have to change the S2 Mode to Demo for some Days...
Quote from dekojester :What are you all on about?

Sure the CP is down, but why are you all always seeming needing to do something through the CP? Most tasks can be done live on the server, unless for some reason you like to change the admin pass daily, or change the welcome text daily.

All of my servers are online, on both 141 and 144, so I don't know where this rage is coming from about servers being "inaccessible" - your access may be hindered, but you can do most things without getting into the CPanel - for instance you can still FTP in and upload / download files.

We shouldnt have to do that though. everything should work without a problem.
My servers are back online now, but i'm only able to access one of 'em through the FTP. I can only speak for myself, but most might have insim's running on their servers as i do, and the only way to configure it is to go through the CP panel for direct access to the files (atleast in my case).

I don't think most of the "raging" is just from this case, instead it's overall for all faults/issues/problems 500servers has had latley in a short period of time. Sure i'm satisfied that my servers are online at the time, but for others it aint. Also that we now have a Support helper in present now that try's to solve everything, but it still seem to be heavy issues dispite all his good work and knowledge in attempts to fix it.

As i've said before, yes i'm very disappointed for the latest events with 500servers, which has resulted in having servers offline and unaccessable for a longer period. I feel sorry for Franky that seem to have been heavily injured, and hope he get recovered. I guess it's a matter of time before Franky compensates us with free months on our services, well that's something i atleast expects to recive from all this. As everyone else here, i'm not paying for a service that does not work properly.
For anyone who may not be playing along at home, the TCAdmin logs me in again, and actually seems to run a damn sight faster than it used to, let's hope it's sorted for a good long time now.

Of course if you have problems beyond just the inability for the login to take, I'm sure the new guy will try to get to you as soon as he can and has figured out what the deal is.
Quote :What are you all on about?

They are paying for a CP, doesnt matter if they use it or not,
Quote from dekojester : but why are you all always seeming needing to do something through the CP?

As an additional point, if you make changes to the server configuration (whether that be something simple like the welcome message or even the default track weather on server reboot), or make changes to an InSim (which I do - a lot), then you need to restart either the game or the InSim server, and I can't do that thru FTP, but thru the CP.

If anyone can enlighten me how to restart the server thru FTP (I use FileZilla), I would be very interested and grateful!?
Quote from dekojester :For anyone who may not be playing along at home, the TCAdmin logs me in again, and actually seems to run a damn sight faster than it used to, let's hope it's sorted for a good long time now.

Of course if you have problems beyond just the inability for the login to take, I'm sure the new guy will try to get to you as soon as he can and has figured out what the deal is.

It is easier
Hello,

A 500servers client opened a support ticket and pointed me here, So I have created an account!.

I have not read this whole thread, just the last 2 pages and it appears that some people have still got some account issues.

I can not see any open tickets that have not been dealt with, so if for some reason you are having problems with opening a ticket and have an issue, please send me a private message here with your full name, registered account e-mail and a description of your problem(s) and I will do my best to answer it. DO NOT PM me or anybody else your password as it is not a detail I will require and I have no idea how secure PM's are here.

The Game control panel (500control.co.UK) is now operational again and I have created a script that should keep it running faster than it used to. Unfortunately the CPanel (Webhosting Control Panel) is currently offline due to a licensing issue, Apparently the licenser has not received it's license payment, I have informed Dean about it and am simply waiting for him to get back to me, I am going to be seeing him on Tuesday, so if he has not got back to me before than, hopefully I will be able to sort it out with him when I see him, in the mean time I can only ask for patience. If anybody needs something changed on their webserver and cannot do it via FTP please contact me with details and I will try to do it for you.

Now, a little about myself:

I am a computer technician, specializing in hardware but with an interest in software programming. I am a vivid gamer although I rarely find the time to commit to playing them anymore. I have known Dean for about 8 years and he has on more than one occasion tried to get me onboard with 500servers, although it is only now that I have jumped on board. I still have a few things to figure out so please bare with me. I am also still full time employed so I apologize for any slow responses to tickets / e-mails or PM's but I will do my best to get to you promptly.

Once Dean is back in action I will still be helping out although he will of course be in the driving seat. You are likely to start seeing Dean make the odd reply or two in the next couple of weeks.

Finally, if anybody needs to reach me and does not want to use a support ticket or a PM, please send an e-mail to: Michael [at] 500servers [dot] com
Quote from michael@500servers :Hello,

A 500servers client opened a support ticket and pointed me here, So I have created an account!.

I have not read this whole thread, just the last 2 pages and it appears that some people have still got some account issues.

I can not see any open tickets that have not been dealt with, so if for some reason you are having problems with opening a ticket and have an issue, please send me a private message here with your full name, registered account e-mail and a description of your problem(s) and I will do my best to answer it. DO NOT PM me or anybody else your password as it is not a detail I will require and I have no idea how secure PM's are here.

The Game control panel (500control.co.UK) is now operational again and I have created a script that should keep it running faster than it used to. Unfortunately the CPanel (Webhosting Control Panel) is currently offline due to a licensing issue, Apparently the licenser has not received it's license payment, I have informed Dean about it and am simply waiting for him to get back to me, I am going to be seeing him on Tuesday, so if he has not got back to me before than, hopefully I will be able to sort it out with him when I see him, in the mean time I can only ask for patience. If anybody needs something changed on their webserver and cannot do it via FTP please contact me with details and I will try to do it for you.

Now, a little about myself:

I am a computer technician, specializing in hardware but with an interest in software programming. I am a vivid gamer although I rarely find the time to commit to playing them anymore. I have known Dean for about 8 years and he has on more than one occasion tried to get me onboard with 500servers, although it is only now that I have jumped on board. I still have a few things to figure out so please bare with me. I am also still full time employed so I apologize for any slow responses to tickets / e-mails or PM's but I will do my best to get to you promptly.

Once Dean is back in action I will still be helping out although he will of course be in the driving seat. You are likely to start seeing Dean make the odd reply or two in the next couple of weeks.

Finally, if anybody needs to reach me and does not want to use a support ticket or a PM, please send an e-mail to: Michael [at] 500servers [dot] com

Finally! and update! atleast we now know the full detail of whats going on. thanks michael
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Finally! and update! atleast we now know the full detail of whats going on. thanks michael

Hello
thanks michael
any news on Dean?
Hi Mustangman

I went to see Dean yesterday, He is at home and doing well. He is hoping to be back online some time next week so you should see him around soon.
Good to hear, thanks for the help during this time Michael.
I see that there is a Test Server in RF2. What is the future of this, and why haven't I had an answer to my PM's please Franky?

Last one sent over six weeks ago and unanswered.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG