Lap: 1Timecode: 3:00
Cars: 24,
Description: 24 brake checks entire line TWICE causing a stackup

what that even means?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:r
Lap: 13
Timecode: 26 mins
Cars: 09,22, 01
Description: 01 and 09 collide going into turn 1 and 09 loses time and speed. 22 comes in at race pace, already engaged in turn and not enough time to slow up without locking brakes. 09 rather than moving off racing line moves onto racing line forcing 22 to move to the right and causing a collision. This is from my view and I understand that it is not same from 09's.

Am...can't find anything wrong here. Miikka was not completley stoped by that accident, so he just continued on driving in normal line and it's your problem, you saw them colliding even before entering the chicane, you could'v braked a bit and passed him on the left side, but you just chose to smash into him. Racing incident imo or even lack of spacial avarness to Mr.Kings.

I asked before start of the race whats the speed at pace lap - i was told 120km/h. I've seen on replay James was doing 75km/h at start. I drive turbo car and i was in left turn (on straight, but at 75km/h it does feel like turn) trying to keep James in sight (wheel on left side of the car) and figure out what speed he was using, turning left and pumping turbine not to fell behind on start (fyi throttle + brake at the same time). I started as a third instead of second. And now this bullshit complaint, like that bullshit penalty that took away our hard worked and well deserved win wasn't enough. Do what you want, i dont give a ****.
Ray let be serious sometimes, check SGTS GT300 starts, top XR3 are braking and throttling on start to keep turbo loaded and have a better start, that's not to slow down the field.

If that cause us to have a third penalty in 3 round in that championship although spdoRacing have been gentle and safe on track, (re)starting from the back several times in those round causing no wreck and overtaking safely, I think we would seriously think about taking part or not in the next few rounds.

You can check spdoRacing has really few protests again it in major leagues like MoE, Super GT, GT2WS. That's pretty wierd to have so much protest in that league for some things like braking to load the turbo on start or putting one wheel on the KY2 apron. We have not change our driving style for this championship. Moreover fadeaway is one a the cleanest driver in LFS and you can ask everyone in Cargame.nl, he will tell you the same as me...

This is not fun to fight for a podium and to have everything f***ed up because of a stupid protest.

That was a result of my start tactics - if anyone should get a penalty it is me.
Do not discuss protests in the protest thread, final warning
lol wat
Round 3 Discussion
He moved the posts from protest topic to here.
ah ok, my fail then
Well, his fail also for moving his post here.
Ok i understand fade. But you could have used clutch
No clutch is bad Brake is better. Clutch can overheat and is longer when you need not use it anymore (and btw I'm not sure fade has g25-7
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok i understand fade. But you could have used clutch

Oh cmon. That shows you've never actually drove any of those 2 cars or at least not properly. Everybody who drives XRR or FXR does the brakeboost.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok i understand fade. But you could have used clutch

sorry, but you should use your brain
Fun race for sure, but the start at the back of the field was a disaster. No order at all, were u all sleeping or what? I wont bother making a protest, but I would be glad to have the rules explained how to act in this situation:

The guy in front of me totally miss the green flag and is just lurking around at green when all the cars ahead of him disappears way ahead. I had to break hard, instead of floor the pedal, due to the rule that I'm not allowed to pass him before the start/goal line.

Or ... Is it OK to pass before the line in a start situation like this?
Quote from Egon-est :sorry, but you should use your brain

Egon, I do not see what insulting someone's intelectual level has to do with a racing game. Please clarify. Seriously, some of you guys are taing this over the top

I had a fun race enough said
Quote from sjoblom :Fun race for sure, but the start at the back of the field was a disaster. No order at all, were u all sleeping or what? I wont bother making a protest, but I would be glad to have the rules explained how to act in this situation:

The guy in front of me totally miss the green flag and is just lurking around at green when all the cars ahead of him disappears way ahead. I had to break hard, instead of floor the pedal, due to the rule that I'm not allowed to pass him before the start/goal line.

Or ... Is it OK to pass before the line in a start situation like this?

the rule only applies to RESTARTS as stated before the race, once the green is flown you could overtake. the only boundary was if you caused a wreck you would be penalized.
Quote :Race start – 70MPH/113KMH pace speed while following Safety Car single file at that pace until stated to go double file and ready for race start, under the double file start each row should have a two car length gap (or as deemed safe by the drivers). Green flag will begiven by a admin through a insim program, after the green flag is waved you can overtake cars on the start...

it is not the same on restarts
p.s. updated rulebook , points system was incorrect (just 2 typos with a 9 instead of 0)
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Flame CZE : not relevant now
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by Flame CZE : not relevant now
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by Flame CZE : not relevant now
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by Flame CZE : not relevant now
Apologies go to SAVAGE Simsports for the Kings' brothers attitude towards Wildstyle's complaint.
Although next time, if anyone has anything to talk about during a race event, please carry the discussion over to the respective Series forum, so as not to litter the team thread. We've got 2 of them locked already because of this '-.-
I will not be back until saturday
The server doesn't seem to work?
Quote from Kristi :The server doesn't seem to work?

Most of the servers are down - 500s. Damn you Franky, stopped me from driving
I ave the server a reboot, I will try to change track via lfsw or tomorrow if that doesnr work
Official results?
Laury you failed Tongue that's round 4 ^^ btw I think tracker is up to date.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG