Round 3 Discussion
The track will be AS"23"r with added chicane

Dates:
Qualifying Day: February 25th 16:30 UTC
Superpole: February 25th 17:00 UTC (approx.)
Race: March 3rd 17:00 UTC

This race will be 3 hours.
Stream Link (TBA)
http://www.livestream.com/bmxtwins
Discuss!
I might be lazy and fat, but i can't find the layout added anywhere, I guess it would be handy to have it uploaded here, in the Discussion thread.
In schedule thread
Thanks!

Edit: I get this when i try to download it "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Oh, ill fix that i changed layout
#6 - Hahmo
yeah, and r2 results?
R2 points have been out for a few days now
#8 - Hahmo
never thought about informing about it? :|
the whole forum section is so messy.. but anyway, cheers for releasing them
but your hair is messy
Great Combo, never droven that track earlier

3 of us in IRM are attending the KY400 on the same day as the GT3 Quali is, but I'm planning to manage to do some Q-laps before I have to join the KY400 server for the NASCAR event start.
we wont be accommodating RN, so you better make sure someone qualifies
hmm I suspect close qualifying for here
Here's a camera set for the broadcast, you need to rename it AS3Y.cam. The real track is called A23R and not A25, and it's on the wrong track base, so you need to get A23R.pth from Airio, rename it AS3Y.pth and put it in the TVD pth folder.
Attached files
A23Rc.txt - 902 B - 284 views
Boothy - the most helpful forum personality'12.
oh, whatever someone said it was as25
linked to bose, thanks
Quote from Mustangman759 :hmm I suspect close qualifying for here

You bet!
I will practice the switch tomorrow and have a written schedule on the dashboard on every step to make to go from Q on GT3 to Race on Ky400 ... wonder who in IRM decided I should be the victim for this suicide exercise
Any startgrid set yet?
Sorry for my rejoin to the Q session, as I stated above I was given the task to perform one Q lap on GT3 before joining the Nascar KY400 ... well I joined the wrong server in the switch and ended up on GT3 again ... and barely made it to the KY400 after that mistake

So I had no intention at all to cheat on the GT3 quali, just a human error from me
Start grid will be out midweek, np about qually btw
I saw that you changed the layout in first chicane. From driver's side, the bale is too close to the racing line - it's not safer, it doesn't prevent cutting. All the thing which this thing is doing is to cause dangerous situation. If you only clip the bale - your car is totally unbalanced and might be really good reason for crashing the whole field. Just move it more and more left - to prevent 4 tyres in gravel - cutting. Also you can't change the layout 2 days before the race. Some people are practicing from weeks for that race and now you just come our without any notice.
Quote from krkriv :I saw that you changed the layout in first chicane. From driver's side, the bale is too close to the racing line - it's not safer, it doesn't prevent cutting. All the thing which this thing is doing is to cause dangerous situation. If you only clip the bale - your car is totally unbalanced and might be really good reason for crashing the whole field. Just move it more and more left - to prevent 4 tyres in gravel - cutting. Also you can't change the layout 2 days before the race. Some people are practicing from weeks for that race and now you just come our without any notice.

it hasnt been changed.
grid will be out tomorrow night, I have been very busy
It was obviously changed by your brother or someone else with access to it. However, you have now reloaded the right layout, so it's alright again.
Quote from Mustangman759 :it hasnt been changed.
grid will be out tomorrow night, I have been very busy

Its cool my friend, we all appreciate all the effort and time you put into this event to let us have som fun Sat evenings
Quote from Feuerdrache :It was obviously changed by your brother or someone else with access to it. However, you have now reloaded the right layout, so it's alright again.

me and sean williams were experimenting i forgot to change it back.
we will just grid tomorrow will only start early.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG