The online racing simulator
Rallycross??
(23 posts, started )
#1 - Taaka
Rallycross??
is there no one driving rallycross any more?? cant find any servers??
There should be some demo servers activeve most times. The lisenced servers are there, but no people on it. It's a shame, I am enjoying rallycross a lot
There was a pretty rallyecross league lately, but yes, rallyeX is not very popular nowadays. Especially on public servers it developes into banger races. Other then that there is a German League which is dedicated to rallyeX, but you really need to speak German fluidly to race in that.
#4 - Taaka
ok, am norwegian, and mye german is not to good.

Just hope some start playing it again soon.
Wasn't it a Norwegian community / league some years back, is it completely dead now or?
I have not checked it out for a while :/
Afaik Airattack is running some rallycross cup.

Public s2 rallyX servers have always been dead.
#7 - rik97
I like rallycross to sad that there isn't much rallycross servers were are much good drivers
Realistic NASCAR will be running an S2 Rallycross series this late spring / summer

Until then demo servers might be your best option I'm afraid unless you know German

I love rallyracing as well, but hardly ever can get a server (and I rarely race anymore anyways )
rallycross is fun but no one drives it these days demo servers are crashing and getting boring after few race. fernbay's rallyX tracks are better.
Demos really are crashing, but its actually fun.. You should try it, not as normal races, when you get used to the same and stop playing it.. In crash servers you just get new hits all the time and never expect most = always have fun. Try it..
Quote from r3zp3k7 :snip...

yea i have tryed and i think RallyX is even bout the crashing but the combo gets boring when you got over 300+ combos available there.
#12 - kdo
LFS is getting boring because:
1) a lot of guy cheat
2) devs let him cheat because there is no patch for stop it...
Quote from kdo :LFS is getting boring because:
1) a lot of guy cheat
2) devs let him cheat because there is no patch for stop it...

agree 100%
we are still a few that drives real good rallycross!
we are a few guys that trys to keep the ralyycross in lfs alive and by the rules! look at aarc.tk for more

The TP
M-Sport
RallyX servers
Redline Racing server 9 is currently set on BL2 rally demo. Has been fairly busy the past few days.

Quote from The Very End :Wasn't it a Norwegian community / league some years back, is it completely dead now or?
I have not checked it out for a while :/

There still is a norwegian community active:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/268685789814368/

But the RallyX server run bye Bård is down sadly..

But for all norwegians join the live for speed facebook page..
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out
Well me and SHxSliide (tobygreen) have had the idea of a track day server, so he's hosting it. We could probably put some rally cross on sometime
There is the Motion Motorsports Rally server too, fairly new but has great pings and always online.

Demo and S2 (newly added) Rally servers are online.
Hijacked my team's server, and runs Rallycross on it now. FE6Y with layout and jokerlap.

& R4R GEN TBO

Edit: People on the server wanted DD, so they got that so no more rally today sorry!
I'm up for some real rallycross driving. Just started with LFS again yesterday after a year break.
Add me on facebook if you would like to race together etc. (Halvard Hermansen)
I'm Norwegian and speak English.
Quote from Halvard93 :I'm up for some real rallycross driving. Just started with LFS again yesterday after a year break.
Add me on facebook if you would like to race together etc. (Halvard Hermansen)
I'm Norwegian and speak English.

Cool, I'll notify when I am going online!
Feel free to add me aswell, Tor Ole Lerbæk!
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End

Rallycross??
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG