The online racing simulator
yeah i agree with victor - i like to see the cars body to know in relation to a line or corner or i end up judging it bad..and when i tested this guys theory yesterday it was way too distracting in forces mode..
and seth mentions for what reason is there to have it in on-line racing or hotlaps and i guess its to learn others of how forces work when put under all types of scenarios in a race- i find it very interesting to learn from in a physics kind of way but you cant gain any advantage in a race
Quote from S.E.T.H :you know people want more, if i can go faster with that mode, i don't care if it is realistic or not i'd go for it, but i'd not have fun thats why i dont use it. i dont agree with you when you say that noone uses it. there is already a guy under the thread who used it - L@gger, and IMOL too, probably using it.

It's just a view, people drive with their most prefered one. And if I'm being honest the fact you don't like it won't have any impact on the subject. And I highly doubt those people use it. It's useful for setup analysis and that pretty much it.
Quote from S.E.T.H :okay. my final post then.

thanks Victor for caring about the player and replying.

no thank for those who sent useless messages and swor me, or make fun of it

thanks alot for those who tried to explain to me

thanks alot for Nilex [FU]Nilex having me in a demo server and explaining me so much about the game.

i'll try and be fast, and hopefully if i like it, i'll buy S2.

will let you know about my improvements in game. if i find some glitches, i'll be here as you know

last point of mine;

i am not a troll.

i am not hungry for attention.
i'd still like it to be removed in hotlapping and online or if it is not possible;

i'd request force mode user should see only his car with sticks + tires.

i don't want to be seen sitting in air in the middle of 4 tires.

thanks.

now you can listen to this song of Victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8

see you guys around!

good comments, well recived, if you need ant help i will try, just ask.
Good luck, loads of practice and we will see you on the track.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Well, nice to see everybody finished with their arguments (after 11 pages).

(yes this is only a spam post to show off the avatar, sue me)
lul Troy
Quote from troy :Well, nice to see everybody finished with their arguments (after 11 pages).

Change your avatar now or I will report you for sexual abuse!
Quote from troy :Well, nice to see everybody finished with their arguments (after 11 pages).

I laughed so much at your avatar
Oh it ended? well, good then

7 here, turn your posts per page up
BTW, I'm still waiting till S.E.T.H will figure out there's the F9.
(and that time I would have to admit that I use it during races, (so I'm probably faster with it, or at least feel more comfortably))
Quote from Ped7g :BTW, I'm still waiting till S.E.T.H will figure out there's the F9.
(and that time I would have to admit that I use it during races, (so I'm probably faster with it, or at least feel more comfortably))

And when using F-mode together, I think he thinks it will be unstoppable

Just my 2 €
If I press F2 and F12 simultaneously I can replace wheels with tweels and totally forget about tire temperatures.
In all honesty S.E.T.H. I am impressed by your dedication and would like to congratulate you on being the center of attention. You are worthy of our time and I hope you will continue to grab our interest in this time of uncertainty.
Quote from CheerioDM :In all honesty S.E.T.H. I am impressed by your dedication and would like to congratulate you on being the center of attention. You are worthy of our time and I hope you will continue to grab our interest in this time of uncertainty.

I am actually surprised you haven't bought him S2 yet. :scared:
A demo racer, really guys?

There's gotta be something else that can take your time on this forum except other than this.
Quote from Guthix :A demo racer, really guys?

There's gotta be something else that can take your time on this forum except other than this.

Demo racers come to the forum to ask questions or find out more about LFS.
We helped, and the discussion was (mostly) civilised.
Quote from Bean0 :Demo racers come to the forum to ask questions or find out more about LFS.
We helped, and the discussion was (mostly) civilised.

This wasnt even a question :l
Quote from der butz :Ah, an insult, how original. I'm starting to like you even more. Where do you come from? And why don't you leave?

LOL

Where do people like S.E.T.H Come from?
-
(eddie_brunette) DELETED by eddie_brunette
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG