The online racing simulator
Round 7 - Westhill International Reversed (WE1R) - Pre-race Discussion

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Hello drivers and managers,

On February 19th the series will arrive at Westhill International Reversed circuit for the first race of the home stretch. Just because the track is more familiar and more open than some of our more recent venues, let's not forget our manners, ok?

REMINDERS:
  1. When rejoining the track following an accident, please be sure to check for following cars BEFORE pulling onto the racing surface. If you find yourself stationary on the racing line following a spin, don't make any move until you have some clear space on track. If you've spun and are still moving, be careful where you throw your momentum (hello, Isaac Price!). Use the mini-map!
  2. When you see yellow flags during the race, be prepared to slow to avoid obstacles. Even if you don't see yellow flags, be alert for cars significantly off the pace.
  3. On a restart, be careful not to pull alongside another car before the s/f line. Remember rule I4!
  4. Please read the entire rulebook, and be familiar with all procedures.
We just want to thank you all for the incredibly enthusiastic reception you've given the series thus far, and for your hard work in making it a success. Let's keep the momentum going for the last couple races!
I wish everyone the best of luck for this round..

Dedication, Preperation, Patience and Consistancy is key for this round!

Westhill is hell, so if you have a setup you feel good with, and you on the track with it, go for it, because this round is all about staying on the black stuff!
#3 - IMOL
Quote from Dennis93 :I wish everyone the best of luck for this round..

Westhill is hell, so if you have a setup you feel good with, and you on the track with it, go for it, because this round is all about staying on the black stuff!

Yea yea yea whatever
Quote from Dennis93 :I wish everyone the best of luck for this round..

In GT3, its wide, slow and really boring.
tracker is dead
Quote from VTiRacing :In GT3, its wide, slow and really boring.

and a good change from the two latest tracks, that means less changes of going mental with the GT500's barging in and all
Quote from Senninha25 :and a good change from the two latest tracks, that means less changes of going mental with the GT500's barging in and all

Do you remember KY2? It was chaos !

I think Fade means that airio is down.
Quote from MoMo92i :I think Fade means that airio is down.

yep, it looks my french is better than my english
Wanna see that Fade speaking French !
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
-
(macwre1) DELETED by macwre1 : Change of idea
Server is still set for the previous combo @ FE
Could someone plz change it? Thanx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG