The online racing simulator
Is S3 the last update?
(86 posts, started )
here you go

new tires
What? Trolling me is absurd of.. try re-inverting the y-axis of your penis and bring me some real photos. Off you go.
Quote from USRacer :What? Trolling me is absurd of.. try re-inverting the y-axis of your penis and bring me some real photos. Off you go.

Sounds painful; the original inversion - I'm not into that sort of thing so no need for re-inversion. Penis' are generally at an angle so it's not strictly the Y axis we'd need to deal with anyway... but that aside, I didn't mean to troll you per se, you're new to the forums so I should've taken the time to explain...

There's not much progress on LFS right now, and hasn't been for quite some time so this forum gets littered occasionally with whining about progress, and even requests for "some news" etc.

So my post was more of a "good luck with that", not meant to be an insult to you personally
LFS Loses members
I Think ..... That LFS needs really something new .... i mean look to me ! I BOUGHT IRACING just because LFS is getting little to old
Quote from deking235 :I Think ..... That LFS needs really something new .... i mean look to me ! I BOUGHT IRACING just because LFS is getting little to old

me 2
Haha
Should've bought RF2, better physics
Quote from USRacer :What? Trolling me is absurd of.. try re-inverting the y-axis of your penis and bring me some real photos. Off you go.

there are no photos of s3. Only unreleased content photos are of Rockingham UK and the VW
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Sounds painful; the original inversion - I'm not into that sort of thing so no need for re-inversion. Penis' are generally at an angle so it's not strictly the Y axis we'd need to deal with anyway... but that aside, I didn't mean to troll you per se, you're new to the forums so I should've taken the time to explain...

There's not much progress on LFS right now, and hasn't been for quite some time so this forum gets littered occasionally with whining about progress, and even requests for "some news" etc.

So my post was more of a "good luck with that", not meant to be an insult to you personally

From what I've understood -with some assistance from PBS kids- the (developing team) tripped over a baby seagull and couldn't manage to find the most effective, least time consuming way to get back up? If you ask me, I'd say that's a myth and only a myth. One can only image the amount of pain that seagull endured. RIP.
Quote from deking235 :I Think ..... That LFS needs really something new .... i mean look to me ! I BOUGHT IRACING just because LFS is getting little to old

you didnt buy a thing - you've rented
Seriously, i could give a rats behind about the tire physics at this point. I would rather see 1 new track. Hell I would pay the S3 fee right now for VWS+Rockingham.
Well, if we're lucky, then we'll probably get S3 in like 7 or 8 years... (And VW and Rocky in like 2 or 3.)

Quote from www.lfs.net :After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 version which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders.

Quote from matijapkc :Well, if we're lucky, then we'll probably get S3 in like 7 or 8 years... (And VW and Rocky in like 2 or 3.)

Version invalid as Rocky is part of S3...
I meant Rocky as Rockingham...
Ou, my fault

People are blocking my way to S3, aimbot initated,
No seriosly, lfs needs to release S3
Let me just interject that even though LFS still has the same old content, I have been able to come back the the game 6 years after I first played it (my first recorded race was February 16, 2006). Six fecking years. Sure, I don't play ever night and may even go months without touching LFS, but what really matters is that orgasmic feeling I get when my simracing boner is raging and I have no other desire than to go bonkers for a few laps.

I've played iRacing on and off over the last three years and am currently on the third month of a year long subrscription. Guess how much I play though? IMO it's good for about two weeks before it gets frustrating with their way of doing things and want to come back here, where the truth isn't always ideal but at least the devs don't bullshit us. Also, the people here are reasonably friendly while iRacers always seem furious (their system is designed to do that).

LFS is slowly coming along, but just wait. Scawen's tyre physics will be second to none and I'm sure that Eric has some big suprises for us. As for victor, does he still exist?
Quote from Rappa Z :Let me just interject that even though LFS still has the same old content, I have been able to come back the the game 6 years after I first played it (my first recorded race was February 16, 2006). Six fecking years. Sure, I don't play ever night and may even go months without touching LFS, but what really matters is that orgasmic feeling I get when my simracing boner is raging and I have no other desire than to go bonkers for a few laps.

Best comment ever!

Quote from Rappa Z :
LFS is slowly coming along, but just wait. Scawen's tyre physics will be second to none and I'm sure that Eric has some big suprises for us. As for victor, does he still exist?

I'm sure Scawen and Eric have good stuff in the pipeline, and I can confirm Eric and Victor to be still alive.
Think s2 will keep me entertained t'll this new comes out. I guess the more time they take, the..the..th
Well you've only just joined, so it should be keeping you entertained for a while
Quote from USRacer :Think s2 will keep me entertained t'll this new comes out. I guess the more time they take, the..the..th

if your gettign tyred of simple lfs races, then go to sites like OWRL.DE for races. then again you´ll have plenty of fun time

Is S3 the last update?
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG