The online racing simulator
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012
Round 3

19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Next monday All-wheel-drive Winter Series returns from holidays with round 3 - NewYear City Challenge! It's the second race in row with a nominated distance of 100 kilometers,this means 26 laps around tight and twisty streets of South City in it's longest configuration named City Long. Everyone should get their FXO GTRs cleaned and fixed after round one in the dirty rallycross track and set up for nice evening city drive!

Server with Airio will be online sunday morning (European time) for 2 day online practice,and server info and password will be PM'ed to all entrants aprox. at same time.

PS. I noticed some drivers had signed with teams or swithed them recently,in case you want score points for them,please update your sign-up posts!
Quote from sjava :LFSW name: sjava
In-game name: MTDZX-FuLLer
Full team name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Nationality: Latvia

Added team.
Server is online and information has been PM'ed to all registered! In case you haven't received it due to some mistake,give some notification!
If it's not too late...

LFSW name: fatboy
In-game name: CDtm Fat Boy
Full team name: Crazy Drivers Team
Nationality: Belgium
Crazy race at turn 1! Got too much damages

By the way thx to Rony and racers, see u in next round
If round 2 was tyreburner,this deffinitely was a paint scratcher - noone survived this race without any damage. But unfortunately,the attendance was low - only 9 drivers arrived,one never left pits,but at least all 8 others finished! Turn one again played tricks,this time Kars starting from front row made a driver's mistake entering turn one,causing a little mass crash,where only 3 escaped without contacts. Fade celebrated 2nd win in row,leading from green to chequered,Fuller made his second 2nd place finish in series after Kars lost connection after mid-race,but 3rd was series organizer with his first podium of AWS.

Unofficial results via spdo database

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,17:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
Good race, but could have been better if more people had come.
Tbh i barely got strength to drive this after moe weekend. Hope it will be more people on rally tho.
I'm already preparing myself for struggle but i guess it will be fun like last time :rally_dri
sorry that I missed it but was bored of LFS about I played the whole day LFS
I think the less of attedance is because of MoE, GT3 Series and someting else leagues, which got people tired on LFS

But fadeaway did a amazing race after MoE and won the race like easily .
Good - no protests again,but 2 penaltys were given out again for ignoring pit exit lines,none affected results,how fortunate for them...

[SRT] K. Johansen and [TR]Carbon - receives 10 seconds penalty each added to finish results for ignoring pit exit line.

Official results (feel free to browse through other sheets for various series standings)
LFSW name: nestoras7
In-game name: TDRT K.Nestoras
Full team name: The Danish Racing Team
Nationality: Greece

Round 4 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012
Round 4

19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Just one week break and All-wheel-drive Winter Series is back with round 4! Despite having half of rounds as rallycross,this one is the only which is a standart combination - RB4 GT will meet Fern Bay Rallycross track. 32 laps around this 2 kilometer track will be also the shortest race in terms of distance,but deffinitely will feel very long due to need of good tyre temperature management!

Server with Airio will be online sunday morning (European time) for 2 day online practice,and server info and password will be PM'ed to all entrants aprox. at same time.
LFSW name: Muhi_GP
In-game name: SERT•Muhi
Full team name: Serbian Racing Team
Nationality: Serbia
need to withdraw from this series cause my connection doesn't allow me to drive more than 5 minutes... it's impossible to compete with that
Server is online and information has been PM'ed to all registered! In case you haven't received it due to some mistake,give some notification!

Stimbe - I have taken your name off PM list,so you won't receive server info PMs,in case you change your mind,you need to post it!
LFSW name: TypeRacing
In-game name: S K.Raudsepp
Full team name: SAVAGE SimSports
Nationality: Estonia
Quote from rockclan :LFSW name: RockClan
In-game name: -TRR- Rocky7up
Full team name: Team Rock Racing
Nationality: Netherlands

Updated
LFSW name: spyyy
In-game name: Spaij
Full team name:
Nationality: Latvia
LFSW name: Arsk4
In-game name: MTDZX-Arska
Full team name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Nationality: Finland
Yet another tough round on tyres - even though 15 drivers qualified,just 9 managed to finish and score points (you need full 50% completed in single run for that). After missing one round,Reno is back and winning again,other 2 steps on podium were taken by hosting nation drivers again - series debutant zz as 2nd and Fuller as 3rd,while series leader wasn't up to pace and finished just 6th.

Unofficial results via spdo database

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,17:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
I was sure I was lagging during the race due to the reason I had shown 'you have caused a yellow flag' sign twice, so I let zz pass me, but looking at the replay, there is no sign of lag.
Quote from sjava :I was sure I was lagging during the race due to the reason I had shown 'you have caused a yellow flag' sign twice, so I let zz pass me, but looking at the replay, there is no sign of lag.

i got that sign more than twice... airio showed it on some slow corners... but your tires were dead, so i'd got you anyway :P
Quote from ZnoCz :i got that sign more than twice... airio showed it on some slow corners... but your tires were dead, so i'd got you anyway :P

Airio never showed it to me when I was practicing, but I guess you were faster on the day.
Protests deadline is passed,so it's time to give out some penalties and make official results.

MTDZX-Cyclo - receives 30 seconds penalty (LFS equivalent to drive-through) added to his finish result and a warning for avoidable contact on lap 2 between 1st and 2nd turns. In case of other infractions,a one or multiple race disqualification may be given!
MTDZX-Cyclo and [TR]Carbon receives a warning for unsportsmanlike behaviour after finish - in case of other similar infractions,a penalty may be given.

Official results (feel free to browse through other sheets for various series standings)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG