The online racing simulator

What's with the 3310 jokes?
They are absolutely indestructible bricks.
Not to mention that they were the trend, about 8 or 9 years ago. Everyone had one before coloured screens and photo cameras came in. Snake, anyone?
I find it wierd thinking that my kid will grow up thinking of a phone as a powerful handheld computer/camera/multimedia centre, that just happens to be able to make phonecalls too, and never knowing any different.
i had a 3210 like forever
I still have mine, it never stopped working and I can still charge it on its original battery
Silly me i thought the dinosaur and the 'aliens guy' were two unrelated pictures..
Quote from Crashgate3 :I find it wierd thinking that my kid will grow up thinking of a phone as a powerful handheld computer/camera/multimedia centre, that just happens to be able to make phonecalls too, and never knowing any different.

If they know what a phonecall is. Do people actually call anymore?

Best taxi driver ever...
Quote from sermilan :You remember ever to break one of them?

yes and the same thing with the 3210, my only unbrakable phone was the ericsson t65, anyway how the hell is that guy on that pic?
Quote from tikshow :who the hell is that guy on that pic?

some alien conspiracy guy that explains everything unplausible with "aliens made it"

indestructible phones, my old Alcatel was nearly unbreakable. Fell out of my pocket while biking at 50km/h - one scratch. Died a week after a sessiion in the washing machine, guess something inside corroded

:tombstone
Had one of those, too.

Those were indeed unbreakable. I'm pretty sure if I'll dig this up and charge it, it will work like a charm.

But on the other hand, the more basic a phone is, the less likely it is going to break, even today
Great phones, recently threw one of my school building 4 floors down without a scratch.
Talking about indestructable phones: my samsung monte fell 6-7 meters to the concrete from the platforms(it has landed on every surface imaginable numerous times before, but this is longest height so far) and ended up swimming in the water... I thought the touch-screen is definately fckdup and water will put a top on it, but no, only one tiny scratch on corner of the case. Still works like a charm.
The 6300 I've had for 3 years is still working as good as new, despite having fallen and gotten bumped around at work countless times almost daily. <3
My 5510 suffered a display failure from just dropping it on the kitchen table from no more than 30cm. Had it replaced, never had any issues afterwards.
My 3310 was very good, but not indestructible; my dog ate it.
My 6230i lasted 6 years before it developed the first issue that required soldering, but nothing I couldn't fix myself. It still works like new, though it doesn't look the part.
Current HTC Mozart survived a few drops as well, most of them I was sure would kill it. Few scratches and bruises but could still sell as new on ebay
Bah

I still have one somewhere. I remember throwing it to the walls on purpose, and only thing i managed to break was the antenna.

Off to find it!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Eric : Swearing and personal insult.
ROFL That made me laugh so hard.
Would be funnier without the RB4.
:ices_rofl Toki
@ Töki: prepare for Erics rage!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG