The online racing simulator
I dunno you guys all are gay
I'd lay down on my back
Quote from shashdev :Wake up, look at the bottle next to you.
No one will ever know

Well I hate this stuff too, I dont travel by plane but bus and trains, and when waiting at the border and custom officers with dogs searching the bus/train (cigs, alcohol, drugs gold, etc) I had to be always careful because often old ladies smuggling the sht tried to hide their merchandise next to you (sometimes just ask to take one bottle of vodka because there is limits of how much one person can carry and if you still can you can help) and when found (and officers always found tons of stuff from behind the walls and celling) you could have problems.
At best case wasted nerves trying to explain how it is isnt yours.
Quote from shashdev :Two dogs debating over some weed

Well herbs do have some healing properties but they mixed holism and herbalism and its not the same.
Just sayan

Too damn tired to type properly so forgive my lame english.
Quote from Chupacabras84 : smuggling the sht tried to hide their merchandise next to you (sometimes just ask to take one bottle of vodka because there is limits of how much one person can carry and if you still can you can help) and when found (and officers always found tons of stuff from behind the walls and celling) you could have problems.
At best case wasted nerves trying to explain how it is isnt yours.

reminds me of a class trip to the Netherlands, where people started asking around for half used shampoo bottles to hide their souvenirs in ...

dunno how much weed some of my classmates brought back over the border, shame really that we weren't searched
To see the class toughest cry
But actually when think about it it might be not so funny, carrying drugs over border can be pretty serious offence (depends on a country and its law).
Quote from ACCAkut :reminds me of a class trip to the Netherlands, where people started asking around for half used shampoo bottles to hide their souvenirs in ...

dunno how much weed some of my classmates brought back over the border, shame really that we weren't searched

I've been to Germany countless times and never been pulled over or anything. Only saw police at the border twice.
Because we have open borders.

Only time I got stopped over is when I went from Andorra back into France. They actually just pull you out the line if you look 'suspicious'. They just make you stop over, look at you and your car and let you go if everything is OK.
Quote from gacek1 :Wenger

Hahaha I did that earlier

EDIT: For the obvious occurance that will happen sometime soon, 10,000th post!!!!
proof that the french can't make cars

Quote from nikopdr :proof that the french can't make cars

Lol, I thought the driver was doing what I always do on LFS.
Quote from -NightFly- :Dear Pirates...

While I am guilty of pirating, I think this is just an ignorant way of looking at it. While these are the guys on top, they don't make or break the company. There are people who work hard and aren't worth that much behind these movies and games. Sorry to be the one to make you feel bad about pirating....
Anyone notice that it's Stan Lee and not Ike Perlmutter in the puc?
Quote from nikopdr :proof that the french can't make cars

Seen a clio doing exactly this the other day haha, POS cars.
Quote from shashdev :Sorry to be the one to make you feel bad about pirating....

:ices_rofl

----
You avatar should reads "praise devs"
don't even make sense
Hahaha.
Quote from JJ72 :don't even make sense

It does make sense. The sense that it's not amusing.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG