The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
I'm OK with killing in choppers, but hopeless in jets. I just don't like the physics of the jets and choppers compared to BF2. Once you're locked in a jet you're ****ed and you could better hop out.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm OK with killing in choppers, but hopeless in jets. I just don't like the physics of the jets and choppers compared to BF2. Once you're locked in a jet you're ****ed and you could better hop out.

Nope. Flares, rapid turns so the enemy can't lock on you again, then proceed to kill him.
Quote from -NightFly- :wat? ....on what platform are you playing first of all?

I tried it on 360.

Matt/Ray d00d I want to play P4F but i'm hardly in anymore, either at work or hanging out in the sunshine...i'll update the game and see what's gwarning, need to get my awesome COPTA skills back up to scratch.
The helicopters are lame. Too easy tO fly IMO. P4f actually let u be evasive
I forced myself to learn to kill in the jet, managed to go 10-2 in a match, MVP, got a 7 kill streak and both my deaths were kamikaze double kills. Then me and my mate decided to troll the opposing team on Kharg Island, he used his SOFLAM to target the chopper and jet, and I used my Javelin to take them out. It's very satisfying to kill an Apache in one shot. Oh and I also killed a guy in a tank using just my blowtorch, I died in the process but it was worth it.
I see many of you still mention default maps, i just can't force myself to play them anymore, B2K maps are just so much better (besides Depression Island).
i find that the other way around,its just so not like in bf2
Quote from e2mustang :i find that the other way around

same here, deafult maps are waaaay better for me. Current favourite is Caspian . If possible I usually avoid b2k maps for some reason .
The B2K maps are okay. Wake Island shall be ignored by me, it's just horrible IMO. The maps are no way near the fun of BF2, but still great.
Quote from e2mustang :i find that the other way around,its just so not like in bf2

I can't tell, didn't play BF2, but i love them here.
Quote from Bmxtwins :The helicopters are lame. Too easy tO fly IMO. P4f actually let u be evasive

In bf2/p4f the choppers are heavily OP IMO.
Who is challenging who and where can I sign up?
how long do you usually play a single conquest large game? i can't seem to understand what am i doing wrong, but when playing conquest i never get above 3000 and some 15 kills, because it's like 30 mins and then it's over. i am catching flags, repairing cars, destroying cars, everything what should get me more points... am i doing something wrong here?
Seems a little low. How many tickets do you usually have in a round?
Quote from Bose321 :Seems a little low. How many tickets do you usually have in a round?

about 250 - 300

if i should be playing like 1,5 hours then i get it, otherwise i don't
http://battlelog.battlefield.c ... how/17534183/2/228799704/

this game is from last night, my best game ever. I took the mobile AA and parked it beside objective alpha. the choppers didnt have time to take off that they were already burning, the fast boats got drilled with bullets and those who made it to arm the charge were destroyed by my bullets. call me a '' camper '' or '' vehicle whore '', i dont care. they should have rushed to the objectives ( they did destroy bravo... )
Not alot tickets I think, but I usually have more then 3k in 10 minute rounds. Can't tell what's wrong untill I play with you.
lol Radicals just mortar strike the hell out of everyone until someone takes vengeance with one
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Are you holding your breath?
Quote from spankmeyer :Who is challenging who and where can I sign up?

Radicals will probably challenging mud, sweat & tears for a friendly match. Either apply at radicalsonline.com or join mSt platoon on battlelog
Quote from -NightFly- :Radicals will probably challenging mud, sweat & tears for a friendly match. Either apply at radicalsonline.com or join mSt platoon on battlelog

dont send the noobs our way please :P
anyways 1st match for mSt is against valhallas or w/e and they need to PM us date and time. And radicals should start scheduling asap with us so we can get it in before a few of us go back to school
Quote from Mysho :about 250 - 300

if i should be playing like 1,5 hours then i get it, otherwise i don't

Look for a servers with at least 600 tickets
It's late already after a fun night at BF3...

Had great fun on Metro. It's just so funny when you kill 5 campers with one grenade...

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG