The online racing simulator
Update 1 - http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/45191260/file.html
My first ever production on fl studio so go easy on me
i will probably look at making it longer soon and tweaking a few bits here and there.. any suggestions are very welcome
Oliver S - Doin ya thang
whilst getting ready for my set tonight
Planet Perfecto Knights - ResuRection (Paul Oakenfold Full On Fluoro Mix)
Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic Version)
Quote from jwardy :Update 1 - http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/45191260/file.html
My first ever production on fl studio so go easy on me
i will probably look at making it longer soon and tweaking a few bits here and there.. any suggestions are very welcome

I can't see people dancing to it in clubs nowadays, but the basics are all there. Obviously you know how to play with the program, now all you need is to stick to one genre and find some clever sounds!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I can't see people dancing to it in clubs nowadays, but the basics are all there. Obviously you know how to play with the program, now all you need is to stick to one genre and find some clever sounds!

thank you and yes, im sticking to house / tech house for now, like i said, i was just getting used to what all the dials do and all the buttons will start a new project in the new year i have a new years eve party to focus on first :P been asked to do a 7 hour set -.-
Desided not to make another "what song is this" thread for this song anyways

Couple of my friends who have nice subwoofers in their cars, always play this one song what sounds absolutely amazing there. It has that somekind of "bling" sound at the begining and then "bass" in a low voice and somekind squaky voice, its kinda hard to explain but hope you can help me.
first of all, what genre: hiphop, house, dn'b, trance, classic...?
Quote from manneF1 :Well, its electronica atleast

Nope

like a g6 by dev & far east movement?
Nothing anymore friend called me, not about that tho but asked it anyways at the same time.

The partysquad vs afrojack - A msterdam
Example vs Mord Fustang vs Sandro Silva & Quintino - Lick the Epic Way You Kissed Me (SNR, Harwell & George Acosta Mashup)
White Dragon - Kai Tora Niose Me (Robin Skouteris Mix)
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG