The online racing simulator
Avicii - Fade Into Darkness (Instrumental Club Mix)
Deadmau5 - Old Ghosts N Stuff (2004 Version)

Like these two together for some reason.
Kyau & Albert - Euphonic Sessions January on Afterhours.FM.
Audioslave - Hypnotize
Listening to a pure house mix I made a few days ago. But to keep some kind of energy, I mixed using all four of the decks on offer with Traktor.
I don't think it sounds too bad. 122BPM - 128BPM is not that fast so it feels very "warm-up".
Quote from dadge :Listening to a pure house mix I made a few days ago. But to keep some kind of energy, I mixed using all four of the decks on offer with Traktor.
I don't think it sounds too bad. 122BPM - 128BPM is not that fast so it feels very "warm-up".

define pure house? O__O
first time ive heard such a term

also
Lone - Pineapple Crush
Lone - Angel Brain

need to find a proppa new mix to listen to
Karenn(Blawan+Pariah) mix on Anne Mary Hobbs' show was guuuuut
That's not pure house good sir.

I'd call this somewhere in between the style that Royksopp uses and then Funky House.
I usually mix 2 dance genres. so in that sense, pure house was house only. no electro. no techno. no progressive. no trance. just good old house beats.

EDIT: Give it a wee listen. For me that's what i think of when i think about house music. Club house is more commercial. Tech house has more of a baseline to it. and electro is like dubstep for girls.
im all about deep and prog when it comes to house
and i dont even listen to a lot of those either these days :F

broken beats make my world go round
then again, im about to embark on yet another ambient/progressive/experimental remix mission :F
I tend to play what ever i feel on that given day. I don't like sticking to one genre. I'm always mixing techno with electro. trance with progressive. and house with tech house. club house with electro. the list goes on...
Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim
and the rest of the "Avenged Sevenfold" album.
Global DJ Broadcast Classic Showcase

Unbelievable set. Simply out of this world. Holy crap...
Iron Maiden - Paschendale
who wants 5 hours of awesome hardstyle?

HERE
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG