The online racing simulator
Stolen skin - used in movies. WHO??
(26 posts, closed, started )
I was just surfing YouTube and watching LFS movies, when I suddenly stumbled over a drift movie with OUR (Viking Drifters) skin! It says loud and clear that the skin is for Viking Drifters ONLY!:gnasher::gnasher: And when I told one of my teammates we discovered two more!:mad: The user is called bvalentino on YouTube, and here is a personal message for you: DELETE THOSE MOVIES NOW! You have absolutely NO respect at all, when you use skins that are private, and then using it in THREE movies!

Heres the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHxIDB9Xgo&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGhYf7bzZc&search=lfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMwUSa0AxSQ&search=lfs

What is it with people and respect nowadays? JEEZ!!:mad:

If anyone knows his name on LFSW, please post here, or send me a PM!
I'm really pissed now, so sry for any typos etc.
-
Devil
Viking Drifters

sorry again for being rude, but as said, I'm so pissed of now!!:mad:
Aslong as he isn't one of your drivers or ex drivers I kinda agree with you.

I don't do drifting really but he looks quite good IMO so maybe you should find out who he is and invite him onto your team and be happy.
my god, its a picture... grow up.
You're pissed off like using possibly stolen skins was the worst crime in the universe?
Instead of raging about it here and making yourself look silly, maybe it would be more effective to complain about this in a place where he would be more likely to see it, such as leaving a comment on those videos?

All this skin drama nonsense is getting on my nerves. If you don't like someone using your skin, take it up with them privately.
I can understand your frustration but unfortunately it goes with the territory. As for coming on here to publish your discontent, I would imagine it was the first place you thought of, but what exactly can we do?

I would suggest that you take a little time out to calm down and then make rational decisions rather than acting on adrenaline.
#7 - ajp71
Get over it we've heard this a thousand times before, if he was still racing with them that would be different he simply made a video. If you leave anything lying around you're taking the risk of it getting nicked.
The unfortunate reality with the internet & associated digital media is this: intellectual property and respect for it is optional. With game files it's practically non-existent. Sad but true

You're better off finding this guy through youtube (as cannonfodder said). He probably had no idea he was making a movie with private skins btw - he probably just Fraps'd a replay of some good action and used it to make movies. But hey, it's youtube and you guys are world-famous - and will be for about three minutes

Now go make your own drift movie and make it better :up:
I dont see any formula one teams coming to this forum complaining that everyone is using their skin :hide:
omfg he stole ur teams skin!!! he should be sent to the gulags!!!!
drifters...... illepall
:slap:
Quote from (FIN)Eza :drifters......

Quote from Gabkicks :omfg he stole ur teams skin!!! he should be sent to the gulags!!!!

You mean "renditioned" to Guantanamo don't you?

Quote from sil3ntwar :I dont see any formula one teams coming to this forum complaining that everyone is using their skin

I can just imagine Schumi coming online: "zomg u stole t3h ferrari skin mofo some1 ban him plz zomfg"
Quote from Gabkicks ::slap:

lol, thanks.
Quote from (FIN)Eza :drifters...... illepall

(Now I have no idea if you said that on fun, but I don't write direct to you.)

Yeah, just like usual, everybody hates the drifters. I remember a thread here on Lfsforum about a guy that used a famous racing team's skin and there was so much whine about respect and.. yeah..

I understand that DevilsTower is upset, of course he is. He makes a (nice) team skin and only VDE uses it. Then there comes a dude who probably looked in his skins_x folder and hey, what a nice skin, that will I use on my car and drift as never before.

A personal skin is a personal skin, you don't use another ones skin if he or she didn't make it for public. That's it.

But! DevilsTower, you should be proud. There's someone more that thinks your skin is nice. Don't care about it, just drift with your VDE tag and be happy Just if he don't show up online with a VDE tag and so on. There I would be a little mad..

Sorry for my bad english, I know, it isn't so good but I think you'll understand.
#17 - wark
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
#18 - Goop
lol... VD

edit: oh, it's VDE... much less amusing
You dirty bugger
Quote from Goop :lol... VD

edit: oh, it's VDE... much less amusing

i had to luck it up ... but now i get it.
Most people get it when they least expect it, and I've never heard of anyone go looking for it on purpose
maybe this is just some kind of advertising and "bvalentino" is already in his team
He looks kinda good at drifting - maybe you should be flattered and just invite him to your team
Those drifters and their "respect" thing... how old are you BTW? LOL
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG