The online racing simulator
Chest tattoos on girls are the tramp stamp for this decade...
im fine with tattoos, personally...they just cant be over done.

a well thought-out, non impulsive, reasonably sized tattoo (almost anywhere) can be fine in my opinion. they could be almost anywhere to conceal, or just cause it fits there well.

same goes with piercings; snakebites/spiderbites can look great. if done right, they dont nessecarily make you look like a rebel/drug user/etc. adds a little edge to your looks, its all how you highlight it imo.

my two cents, maybe worded a little wrong.
Quote from ATHome :Chest tattoos on girls are the tramp stamp for this decade...

Chest tatoos and belly piercings!
im totally gonna get a halfsleeve
hayders gonna hayde
Quote from Fuse5 :im totally gonna get a halfsleeve
hayders gonna hayde

Some of us will no longer find you hawt, however Klutch will be jizzing over you like that girl above.
Quote from PMD9409 :Some of us will no longer find you hawt, however Klutch will be jizzing over you like that girl above.

yeah
too much bromance in my life
thats why id get it

meh, just a future idea. i just find well done tats to be soo hot
and if im getting tats, im gonna design aallll of them myself
chest tats with big boobs = SO. ****ING. GOOD.
chest tats with flat tits = meh.

just sayin.
from that well known autosport thread...
Get back in the kitchen.
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441
That is a criminal half-fro!
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline
@ImudilaSkyline's old post that has been deleted.

No, I'm not kidding you. It has the right headlamp from a Zetec/Titanium and the right headlamp/bumper from a Studio/Style/Edge.
Quote from PMD9409 :Get back in the kitchen.

Those who tell women, their place is in the kitchen, probably don't know what to do with them in bedroom
Quote from pasibrzuch :Those who tell women, their place is in the kitchen, probably don't know what to do with them in bedroom

Meh, was just a joke reply to the pic she did for men, but I guess it was too far. Oh well.

Everyone who goes to work/school/whatever with bus / train daily would have a think about this
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG