The online racing simulator
1680 x 1050 would be great (because that's my desktop size), if that's possible.
Sure. How about the site banner?

Do you want the FZR and the FXR on the other post in 1 image or seperated?

edit: here you go. Hope you like them.
Attached images
FZR_licht.jpg
FXR_licht.jpg
those look great bose, for the site banner if your up for it possibly do something with a black background. Both of those renders look great. You can be as creative as you please. You can put both cars facing eachother if you want to, and i'll put them next to our logo.

Hehe and funny that you have same FXR headlight texture that I use
Made three different ones for you in case you change your mind on the background colour. If you don't like anything tell me to change it.

I personally prefer the light one on the site as it makes the site look lighter which fits the whole style.
Attached images
FXR vs FZR_donker.jpg
FXR vs FZR_middonker.jpg
FXR_FZR_licht.jpg
perfect .

Thanks, mate.

Check our website
Looks ace, have fun.
Hello,

I've done this three skins: #2 Newman/Haas '11 (Oriol Servià), #18 Arrows A21 (Pedro de la Rosa) and the McLaren MP4-21 Orange (Pedro de la Rosa).

Could anybody render this three skins?

Thank you!
Attached images
FO8_arrowsA21pedro.jpg
BF1_McLmp421Orange.jpg
FO8_Oriolservia11.jpg
Could you tell more about what you want? Kind of scene, all cars in one image, resolution, etc.

Also, do you have the first and third skin in 2048x2048 or higher?
Quote from Bose321 :Could you tell more about what you want? Kind of scene, all cars in one image, resolution, etc.

Also, do you have the first and third skin in 2048x2048 or higher?

No, only have the first and third skin in 1024x1024. I'm sorry. If there are a problem with those skins, use only the BF1 skin.

I would like the three cars in the same scene, without background and with a reflective floor. The resolution 1600x900 if it's possible.

Thank you!
Quote from mclaren66 :No, only have the first and third skin in 1024x1024. I'm sorry. If there are a problem with those skins, use only the BF1 skin.

I would like the three cars in the same scene, without background and with a reflective floor. The resolution 1600x900 if it's possible.

Thank you!

Sorry, but I don't seem to have a BF1 model to render with.
Quote from N I K I :I'd be very grateful if I could get this skin rendered, so I can join Scirocco awareness month.

Luckily for you I did have the VWS to render.

Tell me if this was something you had in mind, I've attached a 1920x1080 image incase you want it for your desktop or whatever, and a 114x114 for the forum.
Attached images
VWS.jpg
VWS2.jpg
Y u no put regular tires? slicks?
My first Render

Attached images
2.jpg
2_thumb.jpg
Quote from alex_devil :My first Render

it's not a render, you use the Viewer and just cut the car and put a background behind it.
and it's ugly ;-)
Quote from Bose321 :Luckily for you I did have the VWS to render.

Tell me if this was something you had in mind, I've attached a 1920x1080 image incase you want it for your desktop or whatever, and a 114x114 for the forum.

Thanks man. But could you redo it with black rims. And maybe make it appear lower to the ground somehow, but black rims should help by default.
Quote from N I K I :Thanks man. But could you redo it with black rims. And maybe make it appear lower to the ground somehow, but black rims should help by default.

Black rims, lowered and got rid of the slicks.
Attached images
VWS.jpg
vws2.jpg
Anyone?

Black rims pls

Quote from Bose321 :Black rims, lowered and got rid of the slicks.

Thanks man, it's perfect.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG