The online racing simulator
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
Yeeeeah MW3 is boooooring, Black Ops can be sucked by MW3.

But unlocked all trophies/achievements of MW3 (campaign is ok)

Special Ops missions on veteran but u can handle it.
Traded in my MW3 today, Played plenty of it to give an opinion and it's nowhere near as good as MW2 or Blops. The maps are horrible to play on - far too many places for people to hide, makes it very frustrating even on maps you know well. Blops had much better variety on the map front, there's no Nuketown or Summit equivalent which was a shame as they are the best 2 maps I've ever played (apart from some custom maps on Delta Force: Black Hawk Down).

So traded at Game who gave me £33 trade-in and got Saints Row Third for £1.99.
It's like people don't know that Infinity Ward isn't that Infinity Ward as the founders and main programmers left.. but i guess majority really does not know.
Meh, this guy always puts some funny stuff up. Surprised to see him dislike MW3 so much as he is "a bit close" to the CoD series normally.

His "Learning BF3" video is pretty funny because he has no idea what is going on.
So I herd there's a new mappack for CoD4.

How does it work where you shoot people with sniper, you don't even aim at them and they still die?
Quote from Bose321 :
How does it work where you shoot people with sniper, you don't even aim at them and they still die?

Thats just the theater mode. Its not recorded live. It was like that in black ops also. basically games recorded in the host point of view so since I had a 3bar all my shots look off.

btw lol'd at the avatar.
wow quick scoping is still gay all these years later. Some things never change.
16 or 17 or somethiing kill streak yesterday. pp90m1, rapid fire, silenced, fmg9, akimbo - slight of hand pro, assasain pro, steady aim pro.
the normal attack killstreak thing, at 3,5 and 7. managed to get 3 predator missles and 2 attack helos. pwnage

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG