The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :Ok, I give up. What is it?

Dunno if you are being serious, give me a brick for being captain obvious otherwise but,, see right top, don't look at the drawing to the boobs
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I suppose it's the couple ****ing in the background

You saw TWO people there...... well I guess you're the kinda guy that gives his genitalia a job and a name-tag then huh?
Dunno if it was posted before...

HAHAHAHAHA nice one
based on a true story that happened on a cold and boozefilled january night
^__^
Quote from BlueFlame :You saw TWO people there...... well I guess you're the kinda guy that gives his genitalia a job and a name-tag then huh?

Lol, he just seemed too fat to be just one guy.
Quote from mamoru :Dunno if you are being serious, give me a brick for being captain obvious otherwise but,, see right top, don't look at the drawing to the boobs

I was being serious, I really did not see it before! And now that you pointed it out it seemed fairly obvious to spot.

But that's probably a good thing. I guess I'm really bad at spotting naked men. I can't say the same for naked women, though .

^ Standard on Massa's car

Its not the first time i see situation when someone jumps on the car, driver hits the throttle and idiot gets run over and every time i cant help but think that he deserved it.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :... i cant help but think that he deserved it.

And you're right. I'd also give the driver a medal, and if the idiot survived, I'd force him to pay for the new windshield...
ye but u dont know the story before he jumped.i seen it long time ago on the news.
tell us the story
i dont remember it was years ago,but something like they had an argument before he jumped.the guy in the car did something to the other man
hehe.i always knew my memory is no good
Been watching that gif for a while now.. don't see it.
Quote from mamoru :Been watching that gif for a while now.. don't see it.

idk, just that shes kinda cute and that most of us would want to tap that..... ?
Girls and obvious tattoos ew.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG