The online racing simulator
Dirt 3
(105 posts, started )
Quote from NitroNitrous :
- It's a good thing that you can skip the gymkana races and still go on in the career mode, since I don't give a f*ck about them

Gymkhana is kinda fun once you get used to alternate driving model. It was annoying for me at first because it was really hard to get the platinum, but after I have become proficient, I was able to get platinum at first try most of the time. I liked gymkhana more than Buggy and Land Rush races to be honest.

Quote from NitroNitrous :- Your mechanics and managers speak too much, and they just say bullshit. Better to turn their volume off.

I wanted to puch someone in the face everytime when final event was unlocked and I was unable to do anything while menagers were masturbating over my victory.
Am, guys I got D3 coupon with my video card and I finally got the code emailed to me. I go onto steam and it dosn't showing D3 at all, and when I go the web it says Game not available in your region.

Any possible ways around this problem?
doublepost, but anything?anyone?
Quote from jrd.racer :Am, guys I got D3 coupon with my video card and I finally got the code emailed to me. I go onto steam and it dosn't showing D3 at all, and when I go the web it says Game not available in your region.

Any possible ways around this problem?

Might not work, but try changing your nationalities everywhere to something like United States or some country where is Dirt 3 supported, I myself bought it in local store but since games for windows live is not supported in my country I had to register myself as a person living in USA just to play the shitty game, because without GFWL you can't autosave anyway, so the playing would be useless. Hope this helps, other than that I ran out of ideas.
Steam voucher Dirt 3
I have a spare Dirt 3 voucher for steam. Pm me if interested.

Dirt 3
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG