The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Dennis played bumper cars, I guess, seeing the protest thread, but good finish Rui.

Screw you dude.
Good luck getting into the top 10 in the future.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Dennis played bumper cars, I guess, seeing the protest thread, but good finish Rui.

It's called racing, have you heard of it?
Quote from Dennis93 :Screw you dude.
Good luck getting into the top 10 in the future.

wow, i didnt even get a chance to watch the replay yet. Im just messin around. Didnt think u would take that srsly. Sry
Orrrrrrrr, you could watch the replay before making a silly comment about someone who was nice enough to guest drive for you.
Quote from PMD9409 :Orrrrrrrr, you could watch the replay before making a silly comment about someone who was nice enough to guest drive for you.

+1. Ray wasn't really there to keep track of the race, otherwise he would've kept his mouth shut.

It's a pity, because during race day no one screwed things up. We took every opportunity we had in front of us: Dennis helping us out, the good luck we had on the qualifying heat, and most of all, finishing the main race on the Top 10. No one screwed up: Dennis put it in the top 10, I kept it in the track for the rest of the race, and Nathan spotted for us while we drove. Everyone did brilliantly without making any major mistakes (even the GT500 team made it to the finish, and Stankus didn't even rage at anyone). That's right, for at least once, LLM DIDN'T **** THINGS UP!!!
That was the best race I have ever been part of as a member of LLM.

And all it takes is for the team leader, who didn't accompany our race to make some witty remark about a couple of incidents Dennis got into (one of them wasn't even his fault) to overshadow and put to waste all the good work we've done for the race.
God damn it Ray. You say stuff like that and then keep wondering why people are always slagging us off!

I'm ranting on the forums because quite frankly, I'm getting sick of stuff like this always holding us back; I've been working really really hard to help this team get off the shitpit that it is in right now, and having these efforts killed by some stupid remarks and other bad antics that happened in the past really feels like a kick in the nuts.
Don't think that this is all bad stuff, I've had fun racing and gaming and doing stuff for LLM and made some good friends, you're a pretty cool dude when you want to be (and it's still good fun fooling around on FPS games), but if you don't take things a bit more seriously when it comes to races like this, then I'm taking the tag off.

Sorry everyone, shouldn't really be posting this here but enough is enough.
You can post it here, its a great read.
Quote from PMD9409 :You can post it here, its a great read.

The last thing I wanted to do is embarass the Kings bros and LLM even further, but what had to be said had to be said. I can only hope they take this rant as a wake-up call. Sorry guys
I don't hold grudges, Rui and Nathan.
You guys was helpfull and fun to be around but brainfart comments like your 'well deserved team ''manager"' made, just takes the cake.. I think atleast a thank you which took me about 3 seconds to write, would be in order, may not be deserved because ooooooh i put your team in such bad light.... Give me a break, you have issues Ray . Be welcome to help yourself.

Yours truly
Dennis Lind
DEEE.inc

Note: not pointing at you Rui and Nathan.
btw congratz LLM and Dennis ! Keep it up LLM and I sincerely hope that Dennis gave you lot of his skills
Quote from Dennis93 :I don't hold grudges, Rui and Nathan.
You guys was helpfull and fun to be around but brainfart comments like your 'well deserved team ''manager"' made, just takes the cake.. I think atleast a thank you which took me about 3 seconds to write, would be in order, may not be deserved because ooooooh i put your team in such bad light.... Give me a break, you have issues Matt. Be welcome to help yourself.

Yours truly
Dennis Lind
DEEE.inc

I put that message 100% sarcastically, not expecting you to take it seriously. Honestly did not mean to offend anyone there but I'll take my shame here. Sorry about that & Thank you for the drive... lol

Anyways I'm here to have fun, but I do realise some people take this seriously. This was not meant as a blow at you dennis. My apologies.

Rui, yep I guess it's my turn to pick up the slack. You guys as drivers have done a great job and I acknowledge that. Cya guys on track, and hopefully I'll have an off week to be able to race.
Holy **** I agree with James!
Even if I'm Ray's friend and I respect him. I hate to say this but James, you're absolutely right...but atleast you apologized Ray.
Quote from JPeace :It's not a case of taking it seriously or not, it's a case of being rude, ungrateful and ignorant.

You're right, I'm wrong. I still have a long ways to go and I'm still an ignorant teenager. I've never been a humble person and have been working on that. Cya guys on track.
Finally some time to write few thoughts about the race.

It's been a while since last time I did a quali for an endu race and this one was a huge fun. After managing a really good lap of .31 I was shooting for that .1x or so as I thought that'd be enough for pole, but unfortunately I hit another .31 and couple more of .3x, since every mistake was really costly on this track. Car was really great with high wings and R2's, so we transferred wings into the race as well.

The initial start went really great, but Engel just slid before me which gave a chance to CoRe guy to sling past me into T2. By the back straight I was hoping for the draft to get my place back, but instead CoRe guy just pulled away with Engels sleepstream and by the last corner a green beast appeared in my mirrors mowing everything before him. I'd manage to resist for lap and a half, but significantly less fuel helped Joku bigtime and to cock it off he had to park right before me with his handbrake in the hairpin and trow me to clutches of ever coming spdo. Really shaken I would give the place and just hope for some release and regroup, but no such thing was in sight as the XRR monster top speed appears at my back and there I am at 7th wondering what the hell just happened and how did everyone get past a full car even before the end of the straight. I'd find answers after the race in fuel and wing amounts.

From then on I wouldn't give it up without a fight, perhaps I shouldn't have given the places so easily before either, but that's another story. I got myself in chase after Bert of TDRT, who also managed to get past in all the madness. In the meantime he managed to get past CoRe for 6th and again the CoRe guy would pull away from me on black-straight thanks to draft of man in front, but I would have a chance to make a move on TDRT on the following straight, but Bert closed the door at the very last moment and I'd have to lift off. As I would follow the battling pair Rose closed in on me and he would have to learn the hard way to leave more space between cars whilst passing. He nearly got into a huge accident as he just kept it flatout all over the grass... Talk about feeling of danger and sim racing, boy is having non of that. So I would close in on CoRe again before he finally head his slow ass to pits way too early. I wonder how different my race would have looked if T1 was different or if I wasn't so unlucky with loosing draft twice to him...

Anyway Ruben, the drifter used all this to close in on me and after quite a long follow and one shoot GT2 car from his side, he would eventually launch an attack thanks to another gt2 car in our way. He'd overtake me into the corner with a nice dive before the back-straight, but I got the place back immediately on the straight. He tucked in to the left behind me to try for another go, I would go right and then back to my original line making a defensive manover, which got him all confused and he followed me to the left, just clipping me slightly and spinning it out, because his right foot was just way too heavy. Thank heavens I was focused enough to slow down and not send him into oblivion after he kind of went roadblock style in front of me. xD

Finally some clear air laps and a chance to make the lost ground up. I earning two places over CoRe and PLZ thru the pits, before PLZ rolled it over, giving the car over in 6th to Piotr. Unfortunately spdo exited just in front of him and mitz would have brain fart devastating our race. Piotr tried few more times, but it's like mitz trew a curse on us sending Piotr down the grid again and what should have been podium ended up in 9th thanks to Gunzelmanns shortish waiting till the last moment to present us with GT2 car. We didn't protest on mitz in hope that he will learn from this race and that crash, as he is still very inexperienced. But if this happens again we certainly will have to make an official protest.

Other than that incident with dmt, racing was real top class. Most of the drivers very really unbelievably good under pressure, so good that silly things like more wings cost us this much.

Oh wow this turned out to be quite a novel. Good track I guess.

I just want to add, fantastic work on broadcast guys. Cars look amazing with these super high res skins, perhaps even better than some of the iRacing ones. Also commentary was very entertaining with non stop action. Keep it up.
Best part is, those skins aren't even hi-res. I forgot to download them.

Good novel, and thanks for the compliment on the broadcast.

On that note about high-quality driving. Sure there were some mistakes made, but there was some ridiculously good racing too. At one point two cars went side-by-side from T1 to the back stretch (without contact), I'm sorry but that is beyond amazing. You couldn't hear my voice on the stream, but I was screaming half the race.
Quote from Dennis93 :I don't hold grudges, Rui and Nathan.
You guys was helpfull and fun to be around but brainfart comments like your 'well deserved team ''manager"' made, just takes the cake.. I think atleast a thank you which took me about 3 seconds to write, would be in order, may not be deserved because ooooooh i put your team in such bad light.... Give me a break, you have issues Ray. Be welcome to help yourself.

Yours truly
Dennis Lind
DEEE.inc

fixed
#42 - Dmt
niki, srsly, cba to read that sh*t
Quote from JPeace :How its mitz inexperienced lol

Why are you talking.

But yeah, again Niki, all this '' They should all learn to race, because I'm clearly the best '' bullshiznit is getting old.

Anyways interesting read from a very egoistic point of view.
#44 - Dmt
Quote from Dennis93 :Why are you talking.

But yeah, again Niki, all this '' They should all learn to race, because I'm clearly the best '' bullshiznit is getting old.

Anyways interesting read from a very egoistic point of view.

didnt want to waste my time on him, but you clearly said what I wanted to say!

vote mute niki 1
Reading few the posts that appear truth bubbling to surface make my heart flicker.
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
What are you on Dennis, it's just funny accidents... I have nothing against anyone. I just pointed out the dmt incident that didn't even happen to me because he can really learn from that... you should be thankful that we didn't protest mitz boy... and you don't have to read it, who wants to read it will read it and enjoy it, haters always gonna hate.

P.S. It would be interesting to see what others thought about their own race.
:munching_
Qual race went fine. We had a good start, followed by a nice battle with Fege where we changed positions several times. Actual main race stint wasn't interesting, as I had no battles - just driving in 3rd position without any mistakes. Then we came over the 1h mark because we followed Joku's strategy proposal.

-> Conclusion: Never listen to Joku.

And yes, NIKI's reports often sound egoistic.
Quote from Feuerdrache :And yes, NIKI's reports often sound egoistic.

This should be only normal. I am driving the race only for myself and my team, so therefor these are the only things I care about whilst in the car. Of course I do not wish to go around and ruin other people's race and you have a clear example with LZR where I could have been cock and hit him into the side causing huge damage, but I behaved just as I would in reality and slowed down as much as I could, no matter sacrificing 2-3sec, but kept it clean. I might have used few slang words and expressions here and there, but if stating the fact that someone was slow or that someone couldn't feel the danger which both is obviously true and you can check it for yourself in replay, then I'm fine with being egoistic, at least slightly to that point, because I will always stick with the truth.
Of course I could left those things out of my report and have it as long as this post, but then you couldn't exactly relive my race thru it. The more detail it is, the more artistic feel there is to it.
Is there any topic to post application for jump-ins into a round for a team? I would really like to compete just for 1 round here lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG