The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R) - Drivers' Briefing & Race Discussion

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Hello drivers and managers,

Welcome to Round 2 of the Super GT Series!

We have a number of things to discuss before the racing gets underway, so have a look at the categories below:

1. Rule changes

One major rule change has been made since Round 1. It is fully explained here. Please read!

2. Start Procedure

Please review the start and restart procedures from the Series Rules.

Due to the chaos of the starts in the last round, we will be asking the polesitter in each class which side of the grid they prefer to start from. This will hopefully remove any confusion as to which side following cars should be on.

3. Weather

Per rule B4, a random number draw is used to determine whether low wind will be used. If the number drawn is odd, wind is used; if even, wind is not used.

The number drawn for this round was 8. There will be no wind for the qualifying heat race, qualifying, or the race.

4. Penalties

In the Super GT Series, all protests are ruled upon after the event. Post-race penalties may be given in the form of time penalties, points penalties, or grid position penalties. Post-race time penalties will be as follows:

DT: 12s
SG: 24s

5. Qualifying Heat Race

This is the first round in which we will use a qualifying heat race. The grid for the quali race is as follows:

GT500:

1. GraVt Racing Team 2. Spirit Racing Team
3. PlayerZone 4. Sonicrealms Racing
5. Team Vires 6. Wicked Racing Team
7. Piri Motorsport 8. South of Heaven

GT300:

1. The Danish Racing Team 2. Glowing Pistons
3. Hellenic Racing Team 4. Tiger Express Motorsports
5. GraVt Racing Team 6. Team Vires
7. Last Lap Motorsports 8. Sex Tourism Organizers
9. Avārijas Brigāde 10. Conquest Racing
11. 2Old&2Slow 12. Bulgaria Motorsport Team
13. Scuderia Gas Racing Team 14. Piri Motorsport
15. Mafia Racing

The top 5 finishers in each class will be allowed to participate in the official qualifying and race sessions.

Please keep Rule F5.1 in mind:

Quote :F5.1: Protests may be lodged regarding incidents that occur during the qualifying heat races, but these too will be judged after the event has been completed. Penalties resulting from these incidents may range from grid penalties, to points penalties, to exclusion from the feature race results.

6. Qualifying Servers

We will use two qualifying servers, one for GT500 and one for GT300:

Super GT Series = GT500
Super GT Series Backup = GT300
If you have any questions regarding the rules for the qualifying heat race or any other part of the "race weekend," don't be afraid to ask.
Will there be any penalties regarding hitting the poles on the pit entry?

Ofcourse with the difference of slightly nudging them and deliberately hitting them, or cutting, for a pit entry advantage .
Quote from Drifters Only :Will there be any penalties regarding hitting the poles on the pit entry?

Ofcourse with the difference of slightly nudging them and deliberately hitting them, or cutting, for a pit entry advantage .

There is no pit entry cutting rule. Only pit exit.
#5 - cyclo
wow shame thats to big for me to read i would join this race but my english sucks so i need to find something else
Quote from cyclo :wow shame thats to big for me to read i would join this race but my english sucks so i need to find something else

Like a team mate for starters...
I've got two questions:

- Why is Scuderia Gas starting from 14th position after a qualifying time that meant starting from 5th or 6th? Because of the confirmation order? That's quite unfair, because now I've to reach the top 5 from the bottom of the group. Could you change this rule for the following races, please?

- Do we have to use the same setup for the qualifying race and the "big" race?
Quote from victor_12 :I've got two questions:

- Why is Scuderia Gas starting from 14th position after a qualifying time that meant starting from 5th or 6th? Because of the confirmation order? That's quite unfair, because now I've to reach the top 5 from the bottom of the group. Could you change this rule for the following races, please?

- Do we have to use the same setup for the qualifying race and the "big" race?

What qualification time???? The Heat race grid is determined from the points standings & confirmation order (for the teams that have not points)
Quote from nikosk31 :What qualification time???? The Heat race grid is determined from the points standings & confirmation order (for the teams that have not points)

LoL... Thought it was made otherway... Thanks...
Will there Live Stream ???????
#12 - CSF
I think it will be me, myself and I in the commentary box though.

E: NOEP found a german.
Really, really horrible stint from me, just couldn't get into rhytm.. Although the track isn't one of my favourites, likely one of the hates, so I knew I was going to struggle in the race, but whatever, next time.. Hopefully Thomas is doing alot better than me..

BTW, sorry for car #22 when I was on their way and because of that they hitted me, my fault
#14 - chaa
bad race from my own... btw thanks niki for pushing me off the track
10th place for TheReality Racing Team - better I could imagine,good work by my teammate,I had nothing else to do as bring the car home.

But I wan't to say sorry for one of the GT300 cars (didn't noticed exactly who it was) I happened to hit - for me seemed like you took wide line to let by,but you didn't,so I couldn't avoid...
Very bad luck here.
At least we win Qualifiying Heat race. We spected top 10, that's its really good job in first round here for us but..
We stay behind leader GT3, in SC entry, so... we couldn't recovering lap. In race that as it on our plans. Then, later, i have a disconnect. Our race finish there, when i rejoined i go to the track with qualy setup if u want an anecdote.
Good race all.

Good driving there.
sorry for the car #14, i did lose the control of the car in the middle of the chicane
stop talking so much on this tread my hotmail box is overload with mails from this thread
Quote from cyclo :stop talking so much on this tread my hotmail box is overload with mails from this thread

Ok, sorry
Quote from cyclo :stop talking so much on this tread my hotmail box is overload with mails from this thread

Your problem, change the notification settings to prevent spamming your mailbox

well tough luck, because here's what I have to say.

I'm glad I managed to qualify our GT300 entry for the main race, but I wasn't too happy with my race stint, as I was slower in that stint than when practicing, and I'm gutted for not being able to hold 6th place in the end (even if it was a car as fast as SR who got us).
Thanks to Dennis Lind for helping us out in the first half of the race and helping out on some of the setup's flaws, sorry I couldn't hold some of the positions gained.

Anyway, can't wait for the race to go on youtube or be replayed, it was really mad stuff, and no one knows how the hell everyone managed to get away with the maneuvers they were pulling!
Dennis played bumper cars, I guess, seeing the protest thread, but good finish Rui.
edit: /sarcasm

Lol! funny, If I am right, you have n't applied for this series, and obviously not participating in this round anyways, but you are watching this thread and complaining of flooding

Possible options:
1) Unsubscribe
2) Change subscription settings to No-email
3) Make folders/fliters and redirect in your email settings.
4) Stop complaining

LOL!
Quote from GANSAN_BM :• The correct lap: 25 (for the driver in GT300)
• The cars (/teams) involved : #70 and #57
• The lap/sector/time : 1/1st corner
• And a short description from your point of view: Contact between #70 and #57 causing a crash without waiting for the crashed driver.

last time I checked the admins penalize when needed...So we don't have to wait
Waiting might incline someone toward not protesting you, though. :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG