The online racing simulator
MTDZX: X-treme Alert 11
(17 posts, started )
as day is 11.11.11:

here is XA11

Had several errors while making it... but we tried hard though...

It has nothing special though, except some new and unique stuff what we did...

AT LEAST! it isn't longer than 3:30 so it should be enough short or long for ya...

enjoy (or not :razz

( P.S. Music is gay, but I like it so much so I putted it on lol)
FINALLY IT'S THERE!!!

YEEE BUDDY!!

Like!
#3 - Sobis
Wow, this was the best stunt video I've ever seen, good job!

P.S. Invite me next time if you are doing such things (i.e. via MSN)
#4 - Litro
The Beasts!
Quote from Sobis :Wow, this was the best stunt video I've ever seen, good job!

+1 was nice to watch but totally didnt like the music
Great video!
Veeery nice!
successful troll is successful, lol
i actually found this very entertaining.

Great driving!
WTF @ 3:06

Great stunts guys, great job!
#11 - Emyn
Wow, nice video and great job!
enjoyed this, cool vid!
I'm not really into this stuff, but it was interesting and entertaining to watch, nice job! You guys should do a live show to the audience like get 40 first ppl to the server and broadcast to others and make a show,hehe.
Quote from Flame CZE :WTF @ 3:06

Great stunts guys, great job!

oh, that 2 wheel thingy, well just 2wheel set with maximum speed what you get and try to control it

Atm im trying to make one lap on it as it isn't easy, however, 2 1st corners on KY1R is possible, but last one is very bumpy...

well I hope if you liked it (and yeah thx for the comments). Maybe next time I try to use more effects as looking more naturally, but it takes time and im talentless...

lol @ 11 likes
The stunts are nice, but the video itself.. meh, could get some editing.. Same to camerawork, you're moving too much and its unsmooth and at a few points you were also using way too much fov.
Quote from vistaman :The stunts are nice, but the video itself.. meh, could get some editing.. Same to camerawork, you're moving too much and its unsmooth and at a few points you were also using way too much fov.

hmm yeah... but I can not do any editing... if someone could help me, which is impossible though...

well that is personal taste, ofc it could be done better but had several errors while making it... not enough inspiration to re-re-remake it...

:d
Attached images
mtdteam.jpg

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG