The online racing simulator
Flame CZE moderator / Gratz
(88 posts, started )
as tittle say, dunno how long he got the mod status but anyway, gratz, hope you do a good job and keep the good humour you have
Grats Flame
Lol, you gotta be kidding me, if LFSF wasn't doomed before, it sure as **** is doomed now
Quote from The Very End :Lol, you gotta be kidding me

that was my impression too.

i'm not saying they should have picked me, but i really think they could have made a better choice... and that's not to rip on flame, because he seems like a relatively okay person online.

but the truth is, is that the forum needed more active moderators. maybe the forums will finally get some love.

now if only we could get some news on s3.
I was almost like: Hey, he participated in the World TBO Championship Series event today. He wasn't using any mods! But, yeah, that's not what the thread meant

Gratz I'm sure you will do well Now [RN] is still waiting to hear about getting a sub-forum. We've received nothing back regarding that. Not a yes or no.
Quote from Cornys :Now [RN] is still waiting to hear about getting a sub-forum. We've received nothing back regarding that. Not a yes or no.

that's victor's job and he said he wasn't doing it anymore, so the chances of that happening are probably slim.
#7 - hp999
Been a long time since someone was chosen, grats
Watch how everyone who does doesn't like (so me, basically) gets banned for nothing.

I'll be the next Hazaky. =(
First, thank you all!

Quote from bunder9999 :i'm not saying they should have picked me, but i really think they could have made a better choice... and that's not to rip on flame, because he seems like a relatively okay person online.

but the truth is, is that the forum needed more active moderators. maybe the forums will finally get some love.

We were talking with Victor about some people who should be banned and the lack of moderator activity here, so I offered him some help and here it is! As some of you said, I am quite active, I'm almost every day here, so I will do my best to keep this forum clean and nice.
Quote from Inouva :as tittle say, dunno how long he got the mod status but anyway, gratz, hope you do a good job and keep the good humour you have

Since yesterday 30th October 19:15 UTC
I should of became a moderator, because I have only been banned few times, I mostly visit the forum when I'm not sober and I've gotten home and I am bored.
I have been a member of this forum longer.
When I'm not rude to people, then I am pretty polite, my grammar isn't the worst on this forum(probably better then some people whose native is english, just saying)
My postcount.

But then again, I don't visit most of the subforums and threads.
Greetings Flame CZE! A good personality in good post. Wish you luck to keep threads clean and nice.
Congrats!
Heh, it has been a long time since I have been on this forum, glad to see the community is still going and also nice to see a fellow countryman as a moderator.

Mad
Congrats Flame. I was going to just ban everybody and then blame it on you before anybody noticed you were a moderator.. Guess i missed that chance!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I should of became a moderator, because I have only been banned few times, I mostly visit the forum when I'm not sober and I've gotten home and I am bored.
When I'm not rude to people, then I am pretty polite, my grammar isn't the worst on this forum(probably better then some people whose native is english, just saying)
My postcount.

hahahahahah
best mod application ever
so sincere
:'D
Quote from PioneerLv :Greetings Flame CZE! A good personality in good post. Wish you luck to keep threads clean and nice.

Yeah, it is just like that . Bring it on Flame
Bollocks.

Grats
To correct myself, and to avoid the disaster: I do not have anything against you Flame, in fact it's just fun. I hope you did not feel offended.

As for Franky, go huuusj, HUUUUSSSJJJJ!
Ah ok, sorry mate, you know it's all cover-up talk to get you to bed
Yes, I've noticed that he has moderator status yesterday and I was like WTF, from when?!

Congratz, btw!
Nice pick IMO

Quote from bmwe30m3 :I should of became a moderator, because I have only been banned few times, I mostly visit the forum when I'm not sober and I've gotten home and I am bored.
My postcount.

Yeap, gotta agree with Yann's post above. Hopefully Flame CZE will be active as moderator and bring some good discipline here. I wish you a good luck for this role
My postcount.

How honest application!

And Flame, NOW THAT'S EXCELLENT MATE!

GL and HF with bananahammer! (Do not use banana split, because of lack of sense of humor lol)

(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG