The online racing simulator
Flame CZE moderator / Gratz
(88 posts, started )
lol
Congrats flame, I hope no one engages in "flame' war from now on lol
Flame CZE, take from me big congratulations)
and strolling through various topics show that you're already hard at work, good job.
Can't you act as a double agent and tickle a bit of info out of Victor while you're at it?
Best of luck in future as a moderator, flame.
Also, congratulations in becoming an Moderator :>
Quote from JPeace :Nope you just annoy the f*ck out of people - Troll trait.

your getting older, try to act your age.
grats martin
@ jay - woops xD
Quote from ACCAkut :
Can't you act as a double agent and tickle a bit of info out of Victor while you're at it?

Again you with this question? Flame CZE took the moderator of the forum, and not in command Scavier. Yes if it was true, for the leakage of information he'll be suspended from the team.
Quote from [Audi TT] :Again you with this question? Flame CZE took the moderator of the forum, and not in command Scavier. Yes if it was true, for the leakage of information he'll be suspended from the team.

Don't you see it was meant as a joke?

I guess google translate doesn't know what sarcastic is and what's not.
Congratulation Flame.

I wish an outstanding nerves and a clear head before bedtime

(Could Sometimes we accidentally meet in the LFS :yummy: )
Congrats Flaming monster.

May I suggest a clean up of the leagues forums. there are tons of leagues that don't exist anymore and some new ones. You could create an archive for the ones that are gone (so there is some sort of record).

Also the logos that scroll at the top are rather outdated. Who should we send logos to update ours?
Quote from vicbel :Also the logos that scroll at the top are rather outdated. Who should we send logos to update ours?

I think you can send it to Victor via e-mail.

Flame CZE moderator / Gratz
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG