The online racing simulator
The race has been great, stop whining ffs.

Call yourself F1 fans all you do is piss and moan about how boring the races are.

EDIT: Finally, a penalty for someone in an incident involving Hamilton and it wasn't Hamilton that got a penalty.
Quote from tristancliffe :for the first time ever, i think that was not hamilton's fault! Blimey. It's almost like being a blind hamilton fanboy for a few seconds.

+1
nice one massa... wouldnt be surprised if hamilton got a penality though.. or not xD

LOL in your face massa xD
Quote from BlueFlame :The race has been great, stop whining ffs.

Call yourself F1 fans all you do is piss and moan about how boring the races are.

Calm down mate. Are you always on the offensive?
This is the first time I have said it all year. Chill out.
Obviously Hamilton would have gone well wide and made contact with Massa anyway. He should have braked more instead of trying a desperate dive.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Calm down mate. Are you always on the offensive?
This is the first time I have said it all year. Chill out.

Yea but I've seen you moaning about F1 borefest before.
#107 - CSF
He's done the ****ing kerb thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Massa Hamilton gg, Massa`s fault, cant help it but I had to laugh when they collided, its getting silly how they are wrecking each others races this season.
wow kartikeyan need to be black flagged he's causing trouble to pretyy much everyone that laps him
I've predicted this for ages. If you continually put 100% responsibility on the inside car for the overtake and any eventual contact, drivers will just turn-in regardless of who is on the inside. In a way I don't blame Massa for doing it, because it's learned behaviour.

But the stewards do seem very inconsistent here. Had it not been Herbert in the stewards room the penalty would've possibly gone the other way.

Anyway, a dreadful race for Hamilton. Think he can't wait for the season to end.
Probably the most entertaining moment of the race...

Meh, decent race I guess. Good drive from the top 3. Vettel really is invincible.

That incident... Well... Massa got the penalty, and rightly so IMO. Yes, Hamilton was silly to try and overtake there, but Massa clearly saw him and still decided to turn in on him. Its like he knew Hamilton will get blamed whatever happens and just went with it. Unfortunately, it backfired in spectacular fashion. And then hitting the kerbs again to finish it off.

Hamilton is destroyed though. How would he love for this season to end already.

Also, great drive from Kovalainen once again.
Quote from devildare :meh, decent race i guess. Good drive from the top 3. Vettel really is invincible.

That incident... Well... Massa got the penalty, and rightly so imo. Yes, hamilton was silly to try and overtake there, but massa clearly saw him and still decided to turn in on him. Its like he knew hamilton will get blamed whatever happens and just went with it. Unfortunately, it backfired in spectacular fashion. And then hitting the kerbs again to finish it off.

Hamilton is destroyed though. How would he love for this season to end already.

Also, great drive from kovalainen once again.

+2
Mr Bean
hahahahaha some flirting between Lee and Vettel. Loved it!
Haha. Some romance between Vettel and Lee.
#117 - CSF
Massa's toys coming out of the pram.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Obviously Hamilton would have gone well wide and made contact with Massa anyway. He should have braked more instead of trying a desperate dive.

poor trolling attempt my friend.

Quote from ATHome :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrgk_eeu6cg

I was crying when he pulled those faces haha
Quote from Kazu2799 :wow kartikeyan need to be black flagged he's causing trouble to pretyy much everyone that laps him

that was the ONLY reason how he finished ahead of Ricciardo~

he was a d!ck on the first lap spinning Trulli round too.
Dullest race for a while. I blame the tires. Pirleli was a bit too conservative with their choise this time and tire strategies did not really add anything to the race.

Kind of strange to see Massa's suspension fail exactly the same way for the 2nd time. Pushrod just snapped loose from the tire side. Other drivers were driving over the kerbs too and only Massa's car failed.
Quote from Intrepid :If you continually put 100% responsibility on the inside car for the overtake and any eventual contact, drivers will just turn-in regardless of who is on the inside. In a way I don't blame Massa for doing it, because it's learned behaviour.

Agreed - that's exactly what I thought when he hit him.

Quote from Bean0 :Probably the most entertaining moment of the race...

This was so, so, so funny
Clearly Massa was using 'anti-Lewis' law (thinking make contact with him and Hamilton gets a penalty) but when too far.

It's funny because now when you see other instances you see them with a bit more clarity as to what happened.

Suzuka was definately Hamiltons fault, but unlike India, he DIDN'T see him.
man that race was dull. I watched on of the free trainings on friday, which was fun actually (partly cause of all the drivers missing that one chicane), but the race itself ... found myself hoovering my room pretty soon, was more exciting somehow
Quote from tristancliffe :I predict Lewis Hamilton to crash into somebody at Turns 1, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 15 at some point during the weekend. It won't be his fault. Apparently.

He crashed in Turn 5, and it wasn't his fault. You're good at this.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG