The online racing simulator
lmao
Quote from anttt69 :What you get up to out side of sim racing is your business, ok. Some things are best kept to yourself.

It's about now you're expecting that I'll say that I've been in prison.
In prison though, how do we know you were the giver, and not the receiver?
Quote from PMD9409 :In prison though, how do we know you were the giver, and not the receiver?

Well going by my picture cats rarely 'give' anything.
No one said anything about it being volantery.
Quote from Hyperactive :No one said anything about it being volantery.

I feel I'm being set upon, 'gangraped' if you will.
I can never look at Blueflame's avatar the same way again...
This topic has gone down the crapper, literally!
Probably best not to probe any deeper.
sniffpetrol shows a stroke of absolute brilliance yet again

Quote from Shotglass :sniffpetrol shows a stroke of absolute brilliance yet again

They travelled back in time by a week ?
Too bad everyone has already seen it.
i dont
if it werent for sniffpetrol and you i wouldnt even know they were seperated
actually until she was shown in every other gp im fairly certain i didnt even know she existed
Hello everyone
I sharing some update news on FORMULA 1.

1) British driver Peter Gethin, winner of the 1971 Italian Grand Prix, has died at the age of 71 after succumbing to a long illness. During 30 Formula One starts, Gethin raced for McLaren, BRM and Graham Hill’s Embassy team.
2) Mercedes have announced they intend to compete under the full name of ‘Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team' from 2012 onwards. AMG is the performance brand of Mercedes-Benz, and has been involved with Formula One for 15 years, supplying the official F1 safety and medical cars since 1996.

Mercedes have also confirmed that their 2012 F1 car, currently under development at the team’s UK factory in Brackley and code-named the F1 W03, will make its track debut at the New Year’s second winter test in Barcelona, Spain, on February 21.
3) Formula 1 coming to NJ in 2013.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG