The online racing simulator
Admins did a fine job handling things and the rules were pretty lenient. How hard is it to ask for permission to speak people!!! Jesus, and forget about driving around an oval. I understand, tyres are cold. Mine were cold to. Sure I made mistakes but that was a joke.

Admins aren't at fault, drivers are. Good job Cornys
Quote from Bmxtwins :Admins did a fine job handling things and the rules were pretty lenient. How hard is it to ask for permission to speak people!!! Jesus, and forget about driving around an oval. I understand, tyres are cold. Mine were cold to. Sure I made mistakes but that was a joke.

Admins aren't at fault, drivers are. Good job Cornys

I'd like to say that I agree, but, there is more that we could have done. As I said, trust me, I will not allow it to happen again, and myself and Speedy have got a good idea on how to fix it so that that can't happen again.

I'll put the drivers 60% at fault . We weren't equiped to handle you guys today, but soon enough, we'll be ready for almost anything at [RN], we're still learning
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I belive there are very few Indians involved in simracing in general. Something like a year ago, there was only 1 on iRacing, out of member base composed of tens of thousands people. Now they are up to 10 - might well be a number growing slowly but surely.

Yes probably because racing is not as passionately followed here as, say cricket. But now with Force India and Indian GP on, I expect more people to get interested in racing and subsequently hopefully get involved in Sim Racing. Hey I am in iRacing too. So make that 11
Quote from Cornys :I'd like to say that I agree, but, there is more that we could have done. As I said, trust me, I will not allow it to happen again, and myself and Speedy have got a good idea on how to fix it so that that can't happen again.

I'll put the drivers 60% at fault . We weren't equiped to handle you guys today, but soon enough, we'll be ready for almost anything at [RN], we're still learning

Also, I did not quit. I left because I had to go do service hours. So I was not mad at the admins.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG