The online racing simulator
The Super FZR 100 Mile Oval Shootout
Date: October 16th, 2011
Password: Will be PM'ed to all entered into the Realistic NASCAR Data Base. If you are not currently in this Data Base you may apply to be entered into it on this thread (see below for information).
Track: KY1
Car: FZR
Distance: 54 Laps + 1 Pace Lap / 100 Miles (160.9 km)

Schedule (All times in GMT):
13:00 - Qualifying (15 min. open session, no drafting)
13:25 - Duel Race #1 (8 Lap Race between odd qualifying positions)
13:35 - Duel Race #2 (8 Lap Race between even qualifying positions)
13:50 - Grid Stacking
13:58 - Command to Start Engines / Pace Lap
14:00 - Green Flag

This will be a free to join event, but participants will be required to be entered into the Realistic NASCAR Data Base to participate. If you are signed up for the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series, or The World TBO Championship Series there will be no need to apply to Data Base entry here, you may simply show up. If you are not currently entered into one of these two series’ then you will need to post the following information here:

Real Name (LFS World Name) - Team (if not a member of a team, make one up for yourself) - Country

Example:
Quote :
Cameron Corns (Cornys) - Realistic NASCAR - USA

Bump drafting and excessive or dangerous blocking will result in penalties. Starts and Restarts will be double file for this event only. The Realistic NASCAR Rule Book will also govern this race in places where rules are not set fourth specifically by the information above.

Also, please note that you will be required to change your in-game name for this event via the Realistic NASCAR Rule Book (All in white: 00 - D. Name)

This will be a warm-up for the admin team that will be conducting the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series.

Attached images
The Super FZR 100 Mile Oval Shootout.jpg
I forgot to add that if you are interested that you should post stating interest even if you are already in the data base. Not required, but if you would be kind enough to, it would be appreciated
Yea,sure,it's a free day,why not fill it with some speed?
Quote from R1hard :Rihard Suur (r1hard) - 6th gear racing - EST

Added to the mailing list and Database Hope to see you next week
#5 - Nicce
Niclas Dahl (nicce) - SAVAGE - SWE

didnt find annything about skin. or am i just blind ?
Steven Martin (steven_martin) - Team Laptop Shop - GBR

Quote from Nicce :didnt find annything about skin. or am i just blind ?

You're seeing isn't in peril There are no skin requirments

I'll add you both to the data-base so that the message will be sent your way
Samppa Koski (K.Räikkönen 1) - rFORCE™ - FIN

and i'm not 100% sure will i get to qualifying but i try.
#9 - Emyn
Valtteri Pitkänen (Emyn) - Drunkteam - FIN
Timo Stadius - (Stig209) - rForce™ - FIN
Tom Parker (zippytheone) - Tiger Express Motorsports - England

#63 or gtfo
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
All have been added to the Database that were not there already Passwords will be sent out in the middle of the night before the event on Sunday
Ragesh Radhakrishnan(rageshgr) - Pilote from Hell - India
Quote from rageshgr :Ragesh Radhakrishnan(rageshgr) - Pilote from Hell - India

Nice team name You've been added Also, you're the first Indian on the database (There aren't any Americans I just realized... and I am an American.... odd )
Thank you Cornys! yes I have observed that there are very few Indians in LFS generally. Looking forward to racing
#16 - ennD
I`m IN!
Everybody who is currently in the Realistic NASCAR Data Base will be PM'ed shortly All who have posted on this thread are included Realistic NASCAR Server is now open and ready for practice
I appologize for the bad formating on the PM. The altering of text alignment caused the paragraphs to run into one another. I beleive that it was still understandable however
#19 - CHTI
the super FXR 100 miles
Jean-Claude CORDIER (CHTI) :Pilote from Hell - FRANCE
jean yves BRAUN (daf27) Pilote From Hell-france
-
(Nicce) DELETED by Nicce
Quote from Nicce :Niclas Dahl (nicce) - SAVAGE - SWE

didnt find annything about skin. or am i just blind ?

updated with correct teamname.
This is the final call for thoe who have not been PM'ed (due to not being entered into our Database) to receive race information and password. Qualifying begings tomorrow at 13:00 GMT. You MUST be entered into our database in order to participate.
Gosh darn it dont think I will be here :\

Have fun all.
Karel Tagel (Glow123) - Drunkteam - FIN
Przemek Wdowiarz (przemek21061995) - Team Vires - POL

(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG