The online racing simulator
Joonas Koskinen (DarknessPainF1) - Team Vires - FIN
Pawel Kulijewicz (pajkul) - team: none - POL
Martin Kapal (Flame CZE) - Angel Power Racing - Czech Republic

Number 64 pls
Goeran Bruns - no team - Germany
Number 38 pls
Getting "incorrect password" even if i put the right one -.-
and network dying all the time (hasn't done it today until now when i should race)
Jaroslav Dohnalík (Fast Jarda) - Angel Power Racing - Czech Republic
5 min, until qualifying. All signed up have been PM'ed. Sign-ups are now closed. Thanks to all who are in attendance
may i join in? (Willing to statr from back if there is spots)

Ray Kingsbury (Bmxtwins) - Last Lap Motorsports - USA
25 if avail.
Well,the pitlane gridding is cool and so with street cars,but with so tyre temperature sensitive cars it's not a good idea...
Matt Kingsbury (Mustangman759) - Last Lap Motorsports - USA
Protest:

Lap 13, before finnish

Car #47 spun me as I passed for 2nd.
damn... forgot it was so damn early..
and i cant join even that i use the correct pw in the pm´s..
You can come now and start back @ grid
I would like to appologize to all who were in attendance. [RN] is a new event organizing group, and we have been shown that we are still currently ill-equiped to tackle an oval race. We will return next week to the World TBO Championship seires with a more rigid approach, and we will learn from this event, and we will improve the experiance in which our events give to the competitors.

This will not happen again, and I thank everybody who stayed with us for the durration of this event, and thanks to Speedy J and Kid222 for your patcience. Results, will be posted around Wednesday, and we will continue to improve our procedures.

We invite you all to attend our World TBO Championship series race next weekend. The same disaster will not occur again.
It was quite a good race (not counting the enormous amount of SCs) but there was one problem (and cause of it i got crashed couple of times): When the green flag comes at the restart, those who were in the end of the group came somehow with higher speed and we who were in the middle of the pack were way slower. Cause of that the faster cars usually bumbed into someones side and that caused crashes (you can see couple of that kind of situations if you watch the replay).
But thanks for the race Going to race in TBO next time also
A small (self-) reflection from me

Cornys, I think you are doing a fine job in organizing this TBO Championship and this Oval race. I know how much effort you put into making it a good race-event. And basically, the event (former races) went great.

Therefore, if u are apologizing I expect a LOT of todays participants to write their own apology in this thread a well. What was said at the end of the race is true: admins need to keep strict lines in order to let racers race within the borders of what is acceptable (mainly: racing rules, listening to admins). But also, racers themselves need to be strict towards themselves. What I saw today was a total lack of respect for each other or racing rules.

So it basically works two ways. As I have seen in the TBO-races in this event; it works just fine. Guess maybe Oval brings up the little devil in many of us

My suggestion (seriously) would be:

Let's do this Oval race again. I mean that. As organisation we will be strict in maintaining the rules. I will ensure you we will have a good race. Probably with less racers but it will be good.
Quote from Speedy J :My suggestion (seriously) would be:

Let's do this Oval race again. I mean that. As organisation we will be strict in maintaining the rules. I will ensure you we will have a good race. Probably with less racers but it will be good.

Also, maybe use the XRR instead... they have square bumpers.. still no bumping allowed.

I'm going to expand the [RN] admin team (in a responsable way as to ensure that we have trustable admins of course), and we should run the TBO races strictly.

I'll wait until between round #5 and 6 of the TBO series to do so. We have a TBO race the next 2 Sunday, and I'm busy Saturdays :/ We should have a meeting next Saturday breifly between me, kid, and yourself Speedy. I have something to bring up to you guys anyways about the LX series I'm looking at.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,the pitlane gridding is cool and so with street cars,but with so tyre temperature sensitive cars it's not a good idea...

Yeah.. I saw the complaints (which... I shouldn't have seen, but.. that's the admin's faults [my own]). We'll take a more traditional approach next time

Do you like that for the TBO Series? I do, but, that's just me.
Quote from rageshgr :Thank you Cornys! yes I have observed that there are very few Indians in LFS generally. Looking forward to racing

I belive there are very few Indians involved in simracing in general. Something like a year ago, there was only 1 on iRacing, out of member base composed of tens of thousands people. Now they are up to 10 - might well be a number growing slowly but surely.

Quote from Cornys :I would like to appologize to all who were in attendance. [RN] is a new event organizing group, and we have been shown that we are still currently ill-equiped to tackle an oval race. We will return next week to the World TBO Championship seires with a more rigid approach, and we will learn from this event, and we will improve the experiance in which our events give to the competitors.

No idea what happened during this event, but you can't really compare a road racing event with an oval racing event. The former barely requires any manpower. The latter is very tricky to handle, with cautions related issues, the high number of incident rates, etc.

And yea, the FZR might not be fitting so well with oval racing.
Speedy basically said, what i think about it.

Oval is more difficult to handle by both drivers and admins. On one side was today total disrespect from drivers to admins and each other on track, which happens, if you lack the experience to handle pack of.... not-so-gentleman racers. I believe nothing of that won't happen again, because the experience you gained there, Cornys, is what moves quality of your future events closer to bulletproof.

I should apologise too, for not sharing my oval experience with you (yes, i have excuses, but meh :| ), i think it would help.. if you need any word on future rule improvements, i can tell you my opinion.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : The former barely requires any manpower. The latter is very tricky to handle, with cautions related issues, the high number of incident rates, etc.

Related to that, maybe you should be more strict with rules you choose for the race. let say like chatting: those two finns (V.Pitkänen and J.Koskinen again...) have no respect for non-chatting during the race etc. Drive through or time penalty could've been eligible for them.
I know that I wasn't racing so well either (being involved in 8 crashes, eventually most of them not caused by me.) but I try to obey the rules, but seems like some of us has no respect at them
#47 - CSF
Quote from Kid222 :Speedy basically said, what i think about it.

Oval is more difficult to handle by both drivers and admins. On one side was today total disrespect from drivers to admins and each other on track, which happens, if you lack the experience to handle pack of.... not-so-gentleman racers. I believe nothing of that won't happen again, because the experience you gained there, Cornys, is what moves quality of your future events closer to bulletproof.

I should apologise too, for not sharing my oval experience with you (yes, i have excuses, but meh :| ), i think it would help.. if you need any word on future rule improvements, i can tell you my opinion.

Hello Scawen.

From remote, the main problem Cornys faced was the drivers. However it's not a shock with certain drivers, especially those who for some reason believe that they organize events better. That part also gave me a giggle.
Quote from CSF :Hello Scawen.

From remote, the main problem Cornys faced was the drivers. However it's not a shock with certain drivers, especially those who for some reason believe that they organize events better. That part also gave me a giggle.

:P
Ok, only criticism is. get rid of the stupid gridding system and pace laps= Close pits instantly and open when field is together then once they are close it and allow wave arounds.
What was also the problem.. almost half of the field signed up 1 hour and less prior to the event with almost no practice and with "it will be lol event" attitude, that doesn't help either.
Well I observed the admins were trying their best to give us a good racing experience. Good job team. Hope to do this again. I am personally realy sad that I could not race the main event since, I had to suddenly get out as an important engagement cropped up at exactly race start though I was looking forward very much to this race. Will wait for next event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG