The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :

Can you really get the cars that low in forza now or is that an edited screenie? I know it isn't sensible for a track car but would be awesome to get that low for photo shoots
Quote from Greboth :Can you really get the cars that low in forza now or is that an edited screenie? I know it is sensible for a track car but would be awesome to get that low for photo shoots

Its just like the glitch on FM3. Little part of track thats glitched and makes the car look lower. I wish you could make the car that low
Just a few shots
Attached images
cuda.jpg
fitted.jpg
kiss.jpg
merc.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Thats what made me fall in love with that car in FM3. Haven't tried it in FM4 yet though.

Definitely check it out
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Should be getting this later today, won't have much time to play it but I will be making more of an effort with my paintjobs and logos on this one.

EDIT: Anyone know if you can still get that Chevy hatchback to do 250mph? Or if it's even in the game? I used to have lots of fun suprising people with that, only on straights, it wouldn't go round a corner even at 30mph.
For some reason I can't open my pics in PS :/

I would like to propose a challenge of sorts, rather than the typical drift cars or supercars with Red Bull paintjobs, why don't we try and come up with some original cars? I would like to see some sleeper cars, totally bland looking but fast as fook.
If you guys didn't get the message, I just transfered over a relatively detailed version of the LFS logo that i made on Forza 3. Some slight imperfections, but only when blown up really huge.
A quick google didn't answer this and I am work so can't get away with a lengthy google. I am sure I read you can transfer things from fm3 to fm4 but I can't find details of what. Guessing from Rappa Z logo's we made can be, what about bought logo's? Personal paintjobs? Bought paintjobs? cars from our garage?
Quote from Greboth :A quick google didn't answer this and I am work so can't get away with a lengthy google. I am sure I read you can transfer things from fm3 to fm4 but I can't find details of what. Guessing from Rappa Z logo's we made can be, what about bought logo's? Personal paintjobs? Bought paintjobs? cars from our garage?

Did a quick search and from what i've found... you can import your FM3 save game and depending on your driver level and cars in your garage, you will get credits and "prize cars" in Forza 4. You can also import stickers and complete car designs.

Apparently the import tool will only appear once at the beginning of the game. If you click it away, it won't come back until you delete your FM4 profile and start over.
Is it worth trying Forza 4 with my old logitech drive FX?
Quote from jibber :Did a quick search and from what i've found... you can import your FM3 save game and depending on your driver level and cars in your garage, you will get credits and "prize cars" in Forza 4. You can also import stickers and complete car designs.

Apparently the import tool will only appear once at the beginning of the game. If you click it away, it won't come back until you delete your FM4 profile and start over.

False.

1) I tried importing a whole design. it didnt work. You can only import vinyl groups... so if you want to import one of your own liveries from FM3, well you have to go to FM3 -> break it down in 5 groups ( front back right left top ) -> save each group to your storage device -> go to FM4 /apply vinil group -> go completely to the end of what you have, you should then be able to press '' Y '' and import the vinil groups you saved from fm3 and then apply them to your car...

im gonna upload some pics of my S5 that i imported from fm3..... i also have to get hold of an NSX-R , 370z , and the gt500 sc430 to get all my nice paints back to life
That vignette sucks ass
Quote from simulation :Search for LFS that is the tag for the club.

I think I just sent my something. My nick is FinerElf64. Just installed disc 2. Haven't yet played much but going to soon.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Hmm.. something I've just remembered... Xbox 360 has no G25 support, correct? That's probably a deal breaker for me. I'm not buying a new wheel and FM3 just simply wasn't fun with a controller.
Better than eating gold plated bacon! Very positively impressed. My first impressions are really really good!

Only things needing fixing is the steering and the lack of look left/right buttons. Especially for online racing the lack of those buttons creates a ton of unnecessary incidents when you have no idea if someone is next to you or not. Definitely requires very good situational awareness skills.

I have not driven all that much yet but even the slow fwd cars are awesome to drive. Just did bunch of online races in a mitsubishi FTO and going through corners you can balance the car really nicely with throttle and brakes and keep it in a nice small slide through the corner. Nothing like the total understeer of gt5.

Tried the abarth too. Damn pure awesomeness! After my first race I even got some drifting award so it IS loose! And at the same time so nicely controllable with just throttle and brakes.

Imho compared to GT5 this thing is pure gold. Sure there are some more tinier issues like the whole thing looks a bit low res. Imho GT5 does look better at 1080p than this at 720p. There are lots of jaggies visible and flashing almost all the time plus the lighting of the environment is not that good as in GT5. But who cares about graphics.

Faster cars are more hurt with the bad steering but slower cars are pretty awesome. I'm starting to regret that I did not get the limited edition. I never buy those special editions but this time I maybe should have.
I sent my car club request this morning, but I never realised that whoever created the club and gets the messages might not recognise my name So here I am, letting you know that I'm from the forum.

I'm doing my 24-hour charity gaming marathon Extra Life right now, and it'd be nice to have some friendly faces to keep me going later on! I did it last year and was going pretty crazy by the end, but I dont' know if anyone from LFS was playing with me then. You can get more info on the event (and donate if you want) right here: http://bit.ly/dajminxtralife
Quote from Hyperactive :

Only things needing fixing is the steering and the lack of look left/right buttons. Especially for online racing the lack of those buttons creates a ton of unnecessary incidents when you have no idea if someone is next to you or not. Definitely requires very good situational awareness skills.

Uhm, not sure if you noticed, but you can lock around using your right Stick.

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG