The online racing simulator
...how?
I've now reported 2 demo users who gave themselves away. Reported the other demo user further up the page ages ago but nothing was done about it.
zuki1 could simply be using an old version of LFS, the RB4 guy is a different story.
Well he was reported looong ago.
Very much respect for you as you seem to have completed every request so far, you're just awesome! (: keep up the good work
A lot of requests have been ignored actually, not because I am purposely trying to be a bastard, but a lot of requests are for engine sounds with completely different engines to what the cars in the game have. It makes it impossible without LFSTweak or CSR to create the different engine sound.

Also I am a bastard.
Lmao!
I read that Gills lost the file for the BF1 V10 sound. I know this question has been asked at least one time earlier in this thread but does someone else have that specific .eng file and would be kind enough to upload it?
Quote from [SWE]RE :I read that Gills lost the file for the BF1 V10 sound. I know this question has been asked at least one time earlier in this thread but does someone else have that specific .eng file and would be kind enough to upload it?

I suspect that that sound was a result of using LFS Tweak...and yes, I used Tweak to compare the sounds, and my tweaked V10 BF1 sounded exactly like the sound on that youtube video.
Quote from Senninha25 :I suspect that that sound was a result of using LFS Tweak...and yes, I used Tweak to compare the sounds, and my tweaked V10 BF1 sounded exactly like the sound on that youtube video.

Alright, thanks for clearing it up. :]
Quote from Senninha25 :I suspect that that sound was a result of using LFS Tweak...and yes, I used Tweak to compare the sounds, and my tweaked V10 BF1 sounded exactly like the sound on that youtube video.

It shouldn't have done, I modified the sounds after using tweak so it sounded more like a real V10. It wouldn't sound the same if you just added 2 cylinders with tweak and used the default sounds. I put that up initially for anyone who used tweak. It sounds like a mosquito or something when used without tweak because I made the sound much smoother for the V10 so sounds silly for the much more uneven sound of the V8.
Making a sound for the tweak shouldn't be so hard. Just fiddle the sounds, it will sound right.
or just make V8 sound like the video
Alpina B6 GT3
Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sound for XRR and/or FZR which would sound like the dashboard cam in this Alpina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WVM8wfuoM

Loving your other sounds btw, using them on every single car
Quote from pupca6 :Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sound for XRR and/or FZR which would sound like the dashboard cam in this Alpina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WVM8wfuoM

Loving your other sounds btw, using them on every single car

The trans sound is really high pitched so took a lot of tweaking to sound ok, wasn't really sure which sounded better out of two samples so included both samples for each car and you can just chose your preference.
Attached files
XRR_GillsBmwAlpina.eng - 329.1 KB - 527 views
XRR_GillsBmwAlpina2.eng - 314.1 KB - 522 views
FZR_GillsBmwAlpina.eng - 194.4 KB - 506 views
FZR_GillsBmwAlpina2.eng - 314.1 KB - 510 views
Quote from JDMKING20 :Hey gills is it possible for you to make a MK4 2jz-gte Single turbo sound for the XRT

with a nice BOV like this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oTh1g&feature=related

hopefully the Engine sound sounding really close to this one

i know there isnt much of the sound there but u can get the idea i hope

here is another good video for sound comparison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... boyqY&feature=related

I do have that bov sound on the Nissan200sx engine file for the XRT but can't really replicate the engine sound without ludicrous amounts of clipping.
Quote from Gills4life :I do have that bov sound on the Nissan200sx engine file for the XRT but can't really replicate the engine sound without ludicrous amounts of clipping.

can u do your best? i like really want this sound as 2jz is my favorite motor.. i dont mind clipping as long as it sounds as close as possible to the 2jz
But it's just ear rape. Seems like a waste of time trying to replicate the sound from an engine in a car that has a different amount of cylinders and therefore produces a much different sound, when whatever I try sounds like a ton of bees en masse.

Use lfstweak and give the XRT a couple more cylinders and then raise the exhaust volume. I think that will give you what you want!

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG