The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :Big images piss me off as well... I'm on a low speed connection

Due to my computer's position in the house in relation to the wireless access point, my connection speed is over three times slower

Gonna get some powerline adapters soon though
Quote from John5200 :the creator of the topic wasn´t bashing he was just asking if we can expect something or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLH_8PxiD5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyHAoHa1iE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsILzyYHRQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWeEoOxKKw

well looks nice, but I wouldn´t make bets on what game will be better

tbh, these video's comply shows what Rfactor 2 is lacking ( at that video ).

- In the video that shows the contact patches of the Tyre on the road. when you go in a turn the outside wheels are having 100% contact. but this is impossible in Real life because the Tyre will deform under pressure. so im not sure that the tyre model is so much more better then other "Released" Simulators.

- The graphics models are very very poor. i know that they are saying that they are working on new / better graphics. and believe me they really have to. but like we all know from the past. its not something you can upgrade in 2 days. it needs to be tested over and over again. It takes time!

Basicly for Rfactor terms the Rfactor 2 is great. but im not sure they can make the deadline of this year or even mid next year.
Be patient guys ... i dont mind to wait 2 or 3 more years if necessary ... S2 is really good already ... just enjoy what you have and when you less expect S3 will be released
eazy for u to say who only been here since feb 2011..

we oldtimers have, as u say, "been there, done that".. hehe..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :eazy for u to say who only been here since feb 2011..

i guess you are right ... im just starting to explore the game

Quote from Mr_Lonely :eazy for u to say who only been here since feb 2011..

You calling yourself an old timer?
i see 5 years as a long time yes..

but compare to you, im just a little shit.. xD
Quote from Mr_Lonely :i see 5 years as a long time yes..

but compare to you, im just a little shit.. xD

lol

no but 5 years is still a very long commitment for a game to say the least!
Quote from rockclan :You could atleast did a better effort to edit the yellow away.

It was necessary, but do not want to spend too much time.
Quote from [Audi TT] :It was necessary, but do not want to spend too much time.

Where can i get one like that?
Quote from alquimista :Where can i get one like that?

You want what I would do it for you? Then, take a snapshot of the page lfs.net and send me a personal message. During the day, do it. Now I rest from the computer.
-
(alliennas) DELETED by alliennas : wrong quote
Bla bla bla bla same shit again and again....

Just hope, forget about what's gonna happen and a surprise will worth the patience....
Damn racism all the way, boobies will eventuelly stop global warming and take us to mars, I am sure of it!

When that is said, thumbs up if you have wet dreams of rallypacks and christmas release
Quote from The Very End :Damn racism all the way, boobies will eventuelly stop global warming and take us to mars, I am sure of it!

When that is said, thumbs up if you have wet dreams of rallypacks and christmas release

I do have wet dreams about christmas and LFS. Sometimes a rally car comes racing by on a new racing track I don't know.

So ye.

Welcome back btw.
Eehhh some things I really don't have to know
Awww Dave, you don't love me anymore?

Well ok then, who does these days anyway...

1: Pictures from the karting, where are them Dave?
2: Silicon titties can be nice, as long as it is done right. I agree I deserved a ban when posting something which looked like my mantits, I do better next time and find some propper titties for the people!
hahaha!
Yay proper titties TVE, can't wait. Finally two good releases this year
Keep up the good work!
Quote from The Very End :

1: Pictures from the karting, where are them Dave?

decided to include them @next patch release.

Nah, spend some time on it but it's really boring stuff... Only some people in a kart with a helmet... Zzzz...
yeah but the cars shown are totally inadequate if you see what I mean.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG