The online racing simulator
but several years of "planed" content ??

that i hardley belive..
I guess with the time they have invested in it, they have lazer scanned the moon and brining back the real barriers so we can have some great trips to outer space!
Understandable that our favourite devs prefer to take their time to have a very good (by very good, I mean the new tyre physics devellopped by Scawen is operational and allowed to be in our hands) S2 before asking people to purchase their new product : S3.
I have no doubt about Eric having already done a great job on the graphics of existing tracks and cars already ... and of course on additional content for S3 ...

For sure, some screenshots with 'hidden' elements would be a great pleasure to watch ... do not hesitate sirs
I don't see anything coming this year. There was one update already and I honestly doubt the tyre physics update is coming over this Christmas. It's too hard to develop properly and it takes lots of time.
Looking at what the dev team has achived so far with S2, with 3-4 years of developing S3, I believe S3 will set a new benchmark for racing simulators for many years to come when it is ready.
Quote from Be2K :Scawen wrote on one of his last progress reports that he expected some good releases this year. So well there are only 3 Month left if we dont count this month.

Expected does not garuntee anything other than people bringing up useless topics like this one.
Boring topic
Quote from bunder9999 :does that include the 6 months he took off for moving? z28 to now is roughly 21 months.

i'm not going to sit here and badmouth scawen completely, he did make some noticeable improvements in that time, but we're still no closer to s3 than we were in december 2008.

Of course it doesn't. Scawen decided in April or whenever to do an interim patch and (as far as we know) worked on that full-time until it was completed.
I think that .6b is representative of what Scawen can do in (about) three months.

I imagine we are much closer to S3 than we were because Scawen has been doing R&D, and Eric has been developing content.

I understand people being impatient, but Scawen did put in a few months on tangible stuff we can play with now.
Quote from CodieMorgan :Expected does not garuntee anything other than people bringing up useless topics like this one.

+1

btw, that post was from 2009... link
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :RFactor 2 is already superior to LFS in many ways.

Yeah, why?

LFS S3 still isn't released
Rfactor2 still isn't released

I see some similarities, nothing more than that.
Quote from CodieMorgan :Expected does not garuntee anything other than people bringing up useless topics like this one.

the creator of the topic wasn´t bashing he was just asking if we can expect something or not
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah, why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLH_8PxiD5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyHAoHa1iE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsILzyYHRQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWeEoOxKKw

well looks nice, but I wouldn´t make bets on what game will be better
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah, why?

Plus a rF2 moderator (or ISI develepor, whatever) said "we expect to release the game this year".

I still have to see something rF2 has done better than LFS (excluding graphics)
Quote from Whiskey :Plus a rF2 moderator (or ISI develepor, whatever) said "we expect to release the game this year".

I still have to see something rF2 has done better than LFS (excluding graphics)

I doubt that the physics will be better than the current LFS ones now. But the game will still be more fun than LFS even so.

I take fun and enjoyable game with lots of content and satisfying physics rather than a boring game with "realistic" physics but depressive graphics and old ass content.
Yeah, there will be rockingham, but hell.. how long the fun will last? It will be one boring track after a short time.
And scirocco? LOL! Shitbox FWD that probably drives like FXO.

Just waiting for the fanboys to come with arguement "You are demo racer, you don't know shit". That is pretty much the only answer you get being demo racer in this forum.
what other answer would i like to get ?? ur are an demo user so u shouldent have access to the other content then the demo content so to be relistic u shouldent know shit about the content, but as we all know by ur statement ur a crackwhore, so.. dont know what else to say.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :what other answer would i like to get ?? ur are an demo user so u shouldent have access to the other content then the demo content so to be relistic u shouldent know shit about the content, but as we all know by ur statement ur a crackwhore, so.. dont know what else to say.

How about typing in correct way so I can understand your shit reading it once. I'm not your average demo racer. And no need to be rude.

Grow up, lonely kid. I see how you got your nick name.
Quote from Cameltoe :
Grow up, lonely kid. I see how you got your nick name.

I believe someone's been banned and rejoined under another demo account.

This shit is getting lame, you seem the most lonely to me, as you can't seem to miss this community.
Quote from rockclan :I believe someone's been banned and rejoined under another demo account.

This shit is getting lame, you seem the most lonely to me, as you can't seem to miss this community.

Oh, you come to this conclusion when a demo racer is right?
ill guess u didnt understand that i ment that u shouldent know shit about the s1/s2 content.

Quote from Cameltoe :I'm not your average demo racer.

u mena like;"havening an extra account for trash talking so ur real account wont get durty"?

or like rockclan said;

banned for bad behavior so u rejoined with an new "mature" username ??

and fyi, i got my nickname back in the day when i like'd "Lonely" by akon.
(something i have to live with now)

i have my family and my friends by my side.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :ill guess u didnt understand that i ment that u shouldent know shit about the s1/s2 content.

u mena like;"havening an extra account for trash talking so ur real account wont get durty"?

or like rockclan said;

banned for bad behavior so u rejoined with an new "mature" username ??

and fyi, i got my nickname back in the day when i like'd "Lonely" by akon.

i have my family and my friends by my side.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie. ... 21211018!Trollface_HD.png

There are winners, and there are the losers.
and u see urself as an winner ??
Sure, why not? You clearly got mad and sucked your own balls.
This thread is OVER
Quote from Cameltoe :http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101016135028/lauta/fi/images/archive/2/2d/20101021211018!Trollface_HD.png

where in my post do u see any rage ??

i asked u some Questions..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :where in my post do u see any rage ??

i asked u some Questions..

You are raging so full speed you can't even type correctly, it's all some some random letter diarrhea done by you smashing the keyboard.
Quote from Cameltoe :http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101016135028/lauta/fi/images/archive/2/2d/20101021211018!Trollface_HD.png

There are winners, and there are the losers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG