The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :Me too... Keeps the bugs out of my eyeballs. I always wore glasses when I was riding, rain or shine.

But at night?

I always wear sunglasses while driving (during the day).
Yup, bugs at night too. LOTS of them, in fact. Especially by lakes, which I used to bike along almost exclusively (the breeze/wind off of Lake Ontario is refreshing, despite the disgustingness of the water...).

Typically if I was out at night, though, it was more in the twilight hours rather than actual night time, and I was on my way home after a ride.
Quote from The Very End :Time for an update from me in the army. I passes the firemen exam and are now educated to be a fireman officer / worker on airports. The last 8 months of my service I am doing on Andøya. Google that, Andøya, Andenes, and then laugh of my misfortune when you see how far north it is >.<

Meh. About 2 centigrade less currently and <1000km more upnorth than I live currently.

I think there are several Finns here that live only few tens or hunderds of kms south of where you're stationed. Granted, the location you're at seems to be pretty much the bum****-of-Norway During my conscription, I was about 15 mins away of the State's capital's central the whole 12months and 30mins or there about from home. Trøbbel?
Quote from Krane :Meh. About 2 centigrade less currently and <1000km more upnorth than I live currently.

I think there are several Finns here that live only few tens or hunderds of kms south of where you're stationed. Granted, the location you're at seems to be pretty much the bum****-of-Norway During my conscription, I was about 15 mins away of the State's capital's central the whole 12months and 30mins or there about from home. Trøbbel?

Lol
Maybe I should come over to Finland and kick your ass? ;p
Quote from Becky Rose :
Still at least you're not doing Crystal Meth (Crystal Death), right?

I'm not sure if Becky is around these parts anymore...but here goes

Last night(saturday), at 11pm, i smoked my first ever shard of Meth
Me and the gf went through 2 1/2 points, from 11pm-430am
At 330am, i pulled out 150mg of crystalized MDMA, crushed it up, and railed it all.

It is currently 11:42PM, sunday, i have not eaten anything since dinner saturday night, and i have not slept since 5am saturday morning.

U mad, brah?
Makes me feel good about my own life brah.
Im rockin with the best
Terrible Tuesday is upon me :3

i never get comedowns, ever, the most i get is a blank feeling
but i almost threw the toaster through the kitchen window this morning because i was getting frustrated.
Quote from Klutch :Terrible Tuesday is upon me :3

i never get comedowns, ever, the most i get is a blank feeling
but i almost threw the toaster through the kitchen window this morning because i was getting frustrated.

lol, i'm sure there's a drug for that. i'm not hating dude, just saying lol.
yeah, they're called benzos
i was thinking of a leafy substance. take a hit from the "chillout" pipe.
Blah. I was looking at something, just don't remember what it was

you also be trying to hide your lazy eye ( o) ( o ) hehehe.
Quote from dadge :you also be trying to hide your lazy eye ( o) ( o ) hehehe.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one will ever know.
Quote from dadge :i was thinking of a leafy substance. take a hit from the "chillout" pipe.

Don't smoke that often
i dread to think what the faces of meth progression for klutch will end up looking like... the horror
Quote from Shotglass :i dread to think what the faces of meth progression for klutch will end up looking like... the horror

probably so ****ed up he ends up looking normal since you cant make it look worse.
And yet i can guarentee you're all still single, and still probably living with your parents.
Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if people who had vastly differing opinions would just shut up instead of arguing.
Theres nothing wrong with arguing about differing opinions, Politics, Religion, Drugs, they can all be good fun to discuss.

The problem on this forum, is that insults are opinions.
Quote from Klutch :Theres nothing wrong with arguing about differing opinions, Politics, Religion, Drugs, they can all be good fun to discuss.

One of the problems of every forum are self-important people who know nothing but "expressing themselves" by talking about their vast egos and of how great they are compared to the measely rest of the users. Go to facebook or twatter or icanscreamloudersoIammoreimportant and quit messing up every thread with your life story for once!

You are one of the least interesting persons I've ever read.

no greetz

der butz
Attached images
guckerklein.gif
Quote from Klutch :The problem on this forum, is that insults are opinions.

So then I guess you're part of the problem, huh?
Quote from Klutch :Theres nothing wrong with arguing about differing opinions, Politics, Religion, Drugs, they can all be good fun to discuss.

Welcome to the Internet, a place where no one can shut others up.
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : wrong thread
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer

Lazy Eye ftl

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG