The online racing simulator
Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
Quote from cyclo :good one
they take admins like childern of 10 or 13 but not me because ive already a team XD but thats not a problem you have right i agree with you

Yes before i was an admin on WKD there was some younger admins/members who did power trip alot. Abused power but now we have older admins with some sort of experience.
Hi Dirtdigger,

What is your response to cookies argument?
Quote from Jason1984 :Yes before i was an admin on WKD there was some younger admins/members who did power trip alot. Abused power but now we have older admins with some sort of experience.

okay okay i believe but wkd needs a new name or something with the same insim it will make it a lot better think about it
Quote from cyclo :okay okay i believe but wkd needs a new name or something with the same insim it will make it a lot better think about it

You say about every team with maybe only minor problems that they need a new name, or new tag.

Please make up something else.
before WKD goes back to one of the top cruise teams & servers. they need a total revamp of the insim, server (it lags.. ALOT!) and the admins need to be chosen wisely!.
Quote from xtraction :before WKD goes back to one of the top cruise teams & servers. they need a total revamp of the insim, server (it lags.. ALOT!) and the admins need to be chosen wisely!.

Good luck getting beav away from minecraft or css, thats all im saying.

Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG