The online racing simulator
Great race. Button and Schumacher drove brilliantly and Vettel drove really good too. Couple of nice passes in the race by Webber and Vettel.

About Hamilton... he messed up...again. Currently the best British F1 driver is Jenson Button. (just look at the point totals if you don't believe me)
In my opinion Hamilton's accident was just a racing accident. Kob was in Hamilton's blind spot. Hamilton probably didn't know he was there.
[QUOTE='GreyBull [CHA];1629544']Bastards like you and some others should be banned from any kind of internet boards.

**** you. got what you wanted?
forum censored the word but u understand what i mean.
[QUOTE=ZORER;1629556][QUOTE='GreyBull [CHA];1629544']Bastards like you and some others should be banned from any kind of internet boards.

**** you. got what you wanted?[/QUOTE]

Maybe there should be an age limit in this forum or atleast an iq test.
Is it me or is Schumacher seem to be having a decent year now, considering he's age I'm actually quite surprised this year, he's qualifying hasn't been the best but he's races for a good portion have been solid.
[QUOTE=Mustafur;1629559][QUOTE=ZORER;1629556]

Maybe there should be an age limit in this forum or atleast an iq test.[/QUOTE]

yeah this forum is full of very polite and clever and high iq people and they know everything and everything. they have perfect opinions, cool ideas and good writing skills.... spoiled european kids, useless youth from all over the world. you can't even wipe your own ass.
Zorer, the hell is your problem?
Quote from DevilDare :Zorer, the hell is your problem?

oh here comes the mr.know it all, the problem solver...
Quote from Juzaa :Great race. Button and Schumacher drove brilliantly and Vettel drove really good too. Couple of nice passes in the race by Webber and Vettel.

About Hamilton... he messed up...again. Currently the best British F1 driver is Jenson Button. (just look at the point totals if you don't believe me)

How can you say that when you sided with jenson in Canada? You just contradict yourself.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How can you say that when you sided with jenson in Canada? You just contradict yourself.

We have 2 completely different situations here. Are you too trolling or are you just blind? In canada Button took his line way before Hamilton pushed himself in the closing gap. Not to mention that they were accelerating and midway on a straight.

Then we have this situation where Hamilton and Kobayashi were almost alongside before braking. Kobayashi didn't push himself anywhere, he was braking and had been alongside for almost the whole straight. (meaning he couldn't do anything to prevent a collision because he couldn't brake any harder nor could he turn away because he was already on the left side) Then Hamilton for some reason chanced his line so that he'd hit Kobayashi. Hamilton changed his line towards Kobayashi while braking (something that young drivers are taught not to do in any circumstance when racing) and caused the collision.

Hamilton did not realize that Kobayashi was there and foolishly changed his driving line while braking. Something completely different than what Button and Hamilton had in Canada.
I am utterly amazed by the people saying that Kobayashi was at fault there.
Quote from Juzaa :We have 2 completely different situations here. Are you too trolling or are you just blind? In canada Button took his line way before Hamilton pushed himself in the closing gap. Not to mention that they were accelerating and midway on a straight.

Then we have this situation where Hamilton and Kobayashi were almost alongside before braking. Kobayashi didn't push himself anywhere, he was braking and had been alongside for almost the whole straight. (meaning he couldn't do anything to prevent a collision because he couldn't brake any harder nor could he turn away because he was already on the left side) Then Hamilton for some reason chanced his line so that he'd hit Kobayashi. Hamilton changed his line towards Kobayashi while braking (something that young drivers are taught not to do in any circumstance when racing) and caused the collision.

Hamilton did not realize that Kobayashi was there and foolishly changed his driving line while braking. Something completely different than what Button and Hamilton had in Canada.

The causing factor in both accidents was the lead driver not checking his mirrors, kob wasn't alongside most of the straight at all, he ducked back in at the middle for some slipstream, to me kob was trying to do something that wasn't possible, but if i had to put the blame on someone it would be more lewis for moving left and not checking his mirrors and they weren't alongside kob touched lewis's rear wheel, whether they were braking or not makes no difference, lewis didn't actually change his line in the braking zone, he did it before. Racing incident just like canada was but you've just shown yourself to be contradicting.
If you think Button's driving is the best way to go winning a championship, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, £20 that Lewis finishes above Jenson in the drivers standing at the end of the season, you actually got a slender headstart, we can keep the proceeds or give it to the others charity, your choice.
Lewis was at fault in Canada and Spa. It's usually his fault when he's involved (most races). If you can't see that, then that's your problem.

Lewis is quicker. But Jenson is better overall at the moment.
#168 - CSF
Racing incident. Lewis came across a little to far but Kob was in his blind spot. I'd like to see on board with Kobayashi as I think he did move slightly right just before the contact was made.
Quote from tristancliffe :Lewis was at fault in Canada and Spa. It's usually his fault when he's involved (most races). If you can't see that, then that's your problem.

Lewis is quicker. But Jenson is better overall at the moment.

You can take me up on my offer to Juzza if your confident.
Why would I want to bet with someone like you?
Don't then, it'll be easy money if what you've been spouting comes true.
Hamilton squeezed over when he really shouldn't have at the very last moment, Kob did turn right moments before contact, but he can't be expected to know LH would move towards the outside like that at the turn in point nor should he have to make allowances for the possibility that he might.
(Assuming Kob didn't turn in early).
LH will be kicking himself for this one. It's one thing crashing whilst attempting to advance your position, but another to crash once the pass has been made whilst trying to save 5/100th of a second into the next corner.
Quote :Lewis Hamilton
After watching the replay, I realize it was my fault today 100%. I didn't give Kobayashi enough room though I thought in was past.

Zorer will prove him wrong anyway...
haha, lol @ the fanbois

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG