The online racing simulator
Friendly Fire's new LP, Pala.. Cheers Victor for reminding me on them
Quote from matijapkc :Iron Maiden - Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger

don't like the "blaze bayley-era" of Iron maiden at all... except the "lightning strikes twice" which is ok song
listening: Rammstein-Pussy
Quote from Stig209 : don't like the "blaze bayley-era" of Iron maiden at all... except the "lightning strikes twice" which is ok song

I personally don't like more than a half of the Maiden's songs... I have a collection of songs which I like and I keep to that...
Also, lol at your song..

Btw, Billy Talent - Pins And Needles for me.
Quote from Stig209 : don't like the "blaze bayley-era" of Iron maiden at all... except the "lightning strikes twice" which is ok song

Yeah, don't like Blaze myself, but the songs which Bruce covered (for example in Rock in Rio) are really awesome, so not bad, song-writing wise.
I saw Blaze Bailey playing with Wolfsbane earlier this year and it suits him so much more than when he was with Maiden, they were brilliant.
Listening to a lot of Bowie at the momement, superb.
Foo Fighters - New way home
Quote from Crashgate3 :Insomnium - Down With The Sun

Just... wow. If you like Melodic Death Metal you have to listen to this. That refrain is just sex.

Wow... you might just have given my I suffering from acute music deprivation something to fill the gaping void of getting bored with my current collection with These guys are good.
Quote from dadge :Here's my competition entry for the above mentioned ^^
Lush heat one entry mix. Let me know what you think of it if you listen to it.

Thanks

Had a few good hours to listen to your mixes and I think this is my favorite one.
see you again ~ wiz khalifa
Quote from Stefani24 :Yeah, don't like Blaze myself, but the songs which Bruce covered (for example in Rock in Rio) are really awesome, so not bad, song-writing wise.

yes, the songs are better when bruce sings them
Quote from Crashgate3 :I saw Blaze Bailey playing with Wolfsbane earlier this year and it suits him so much more than when he was with Maiden, they were brilliant.

I've heard blazes own band and other bands where he has sung and his voice suits much better on them than to the Iron Maiden sound
Quote from Stig209 :yes, the songs are better when bruce sings them

I've heard blazes own band and other bands where he has sung and his voice suits much better on them than to the Iron Maiden sound

Have a listen to 'Tough as Steel' by Wolfsbane, it's one of his best.
Misfits - Cuts from the Crypt Album
Asian Dub Foundation - Fortress Europe
Good ol' NFS U times...
Let's make my 3rd post on this page already...

Scars On Broadway - ****ing
And the chorus:
They're ****ing, they're ****ing, they're ****ing in front of me X2
Quote from matijapkc :Let's make my 3rd post on this page already...

you're not the only one in this page with many posts 4th of mine...
Slipknot - Dirlanda
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG