The online racing simulator
How to find servers? [solved]
(8 posts, started )
Okay so i have a problem. I had to delete my old LFS and install a new one, so when i want to find servers, i don't find the servers, that i've been in before. There ain't even 10 servers, and they are some stupid playing servers.
So, how can i find more servers? Oh, and i have to choose, what LFS community is closest to me, but i don't search the servers that way; i choose BACK from the left.

Thanks, hope u answer
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Okay so i have a problem. I had to delete my old LFS and install a new one, so when i want to find servers, i don't find the servers, that i've been in before. There ain't even 10 servers, and they are some stupid playing servers.
So, how can i find more servers? Oh, and i have to choose, what LFS community is closest to me, but i don't search the servers that way; i choose BACK from the left.

Thanks, hope u answer

Oh, and i have an another question; Are the car mods only for S2 users?

Be sure that all red and blue filters are turned off in search mode.
Attached images
Search filters.jpg
#3 - Sobis
Quote from chevy2nova66 :
Oh, and i have an another question; Are the car mods only for S2 users?

Car mods (Vob mods) are forbitten for everyone!
Are you sure you installed the correct version? The current version is 0.6B.

If that's fine, make sure you're not using any filters to sort the hosts. See image: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=111330&d=1293889133.

Quote :Oh, and i have to choose, what LFS community is closest to me, but i don't search the servers that way; i choose BACK from the left.

You don't have to choose the community closest to you. I have no idea what "BACK from the left" means...

Quote :Oh, and i have an another question; Are the car mods only for S2 users?

Car mods (i.e. mods that shape of the car) are not supported for any LFS users, and its neither appropriate nor allowed to talk about them in this forum.
Quote from chevy2nova66 :So, how can i find more servers? Oh, and i have to choose, what LFS community is closest to me, but i don't search the servers that way; i choose BACK from the left.

That is not a host list search, that is an LFS update and you select from which server it downloads the update. When you click on Back, you stay on the old version. You should download the latest version.
Thank you all wiser players

Quote :
Car mods (i.e. mods that shape of the car) are not supported for any LFS users, and its neither appropriate nor allowed to talk about them in this forum.

And i'm very sorry about that. I'm new at this forum and didn't know about the rule
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Thank you all wiser players

And i'm very sorry about that. I'm new at this forum and didn't know about the rule

np and now you know
No problem, glad to be of help.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG